Shark Bait ~ Rin Matsuoka

I just find these things so perfect *^* it's midnight and I'm still posting one shots from my Instagram xD enjoy Rin's one shots cx - Author Nim

"Sosuke!" You squealed, clinging onto your big brother. That's right! You're Sosuke Yamazaki's little sister! You're a year younger than him, shorter than him by a foot or two.

"Ah! [Y/N]! It's good to see you! What are you doing here?" Sosuke asked, smiling happily. "I'm here to see my brother and his swim team members practice!" You chimed happily, Sosuke gave you a warm smile and ruffled your hair.

That's when Sosuke spot his swim captain and best friend walking by, "Oi! Rin! Come here." Sosuke calls out. The red head (I don't know the specific name for Rin's hair color) looked up and walked towards Sosuke. "What is it, Sosuke? Shouldn't you be practicing for the upcoming Regionals?" Rin sighs, his teeth catching your eyes.

His teeth is like a shark's teeth! "I will practice after I introduce you to my little sister, [Y/N] Yamazaki! She's a second year." Sosuke said, patting your shoulders. Rin looks at you and gave you a big smile, revealing his sharp teeth.

"Ahh.. So you're little Yamazaki!" Rin smiles, you blushed and nodded your head shyly. Later into the swim practice, while Sosuke was practicing, Rin couldn't help but glance at you. "Go Sosuke onii-chan!" You cheered, Sosuke finished his laps and got out of the pool.

He took off the swim cap and goggles and smiled at you, he walks towards you and stops in his tracks. You tilted your head to the side and blinked at Sosuke confused, that's when you felt arms wrapped around your waist.

"Hmm.. You're so cute, [Y/N]." Rin whispers into your ears. You blushed and squirmed in Rin's arms. Rin chuckles and looks at Sosuke and grins widely, "You've became the shark's bait." Rin purrs into your ears before letting you go and walking off.

You're still blushing profusely, Sosuke dries himself off with his towel and stood next to you. "I see you're shark bait now!" Sosuke says casually, you blush even more and smacks Sosuke's arms only to make him laugh.

As you can see, I don't feel like doing this last name, first name thing because I get easily confused and I would switch it and stuff. Yea. More coming in your way! ^^ - Author Nim