one. (real life).

isabella santos dropped the box on the floor, brushing her locks out of her face as she let out a deep sigh.

she had finally moved in to her brand new apartment, in a high rise building in new york city.

ever since she was a little girl, this was something she had always wanted to do.

from her bedroom window in mexico, she'd stare out at the stars and pray to god that one day, she'd escape that little town.

and she did.

now, she was one of the most famous actresses in the world, taking the world by storm within the span of five years.

now, at the age of twenty three, isabella had already achieved more than most fully grown adults.

isabella pulled out her phone and took a quick snap of the new apartment, sending it to her mother who still resided in mexico.

+

momia 🤍

i finally did it, momia !!!

i'm so proud of you, bebé.

thank you. give dad my love.

i will do.

+

even though she was mexican, isabella supported brazil. it was no secret she adored the football team, often adorning their football top in public.

"hello?" isabella said down the phone, and her manager cleared her throat before giving her some good news. "isabella, i have some really exciting news!"

she sat up from her position on the sofa, intrigued on what it could be. "well, you know it's the world cup in a few days. and i have been on the phone with brazil's manager, and he wants you to come and watch them play in qatar."

isabella felt her heart thump through her top, as she squealed out in excitement, "is this a joke?"

"no, it's not a joke, isabella. but i need to know by three if you are willing to fly out."

"i'm willing to sell my soul if it means i get to watch them play in the world cup!"

her manager, dawn, chuckled down the phone and muttered, "i knew you'd say yes. i'll sort out the plane tickets and you get packing. be ready to leave by tomorrow night."

at the end of the phone call, isabella felt rather faint at the good news. this might be the second best thing that's ever happened to her.

+

paparazzi were everywhere in the airport as isabella desperately tried to hide her face from them.

"is it true you've been invited to the world cup?" one of them asked, but she brushed the question away. they followed her for a while, before she was ushered off by security to a more secure arrival onto the plane.

she was on the tarmac, waiting for her manager to come along and meet her. isabella stared at the plane and came to the sudden realisation that this was actually really happening.

last night, she felt like she was living in a dream as she made her dinner, still fully not comprehending the fact she was going to qatar.

"isabella, you're here!" dawn shouted over the loud noise of the engine, and she waved to her manager.

"of course."

"right, so a couple of things. twitter is going absolutely crazy over your invitation, so we might need to post something to calm everyone down. and also, the hotel you're staying in has the football team in it."

her eyebrows raised in shock. "oh my god! will i get to meet them?"

dawn smiled at the girl, nodding her head as she answered, "you've been invited by the manager. of course you're going to meet the team."

isabellasantos - world cup 2022

liked by zendaya, sadiesink and 9,619,019 others.
view all 132,671 comments.

zendaya - have fun, can't wait to see you on the big screen!

kendalljenner - tell bellingham i said hi!
judebellingham - 😳😳😳.

isabellaismommy - guys, is it true she was actually invited by brazil ?

neymarjr - 👀