I miss your touch

Regina and Emma both had work so Regina took Henry to snows since Emma was already gone by the time Regina and Henry woke up.
No one was home the hole day. Since Regina had work tell after Henry got back and so did Emma Henry spent the night at snows.
When Regina got home she was exhausted so she knocked out on the couch. In her dress and heals.
Emma got home about two hours later.
Emma walked in and Regina was sound asleep. Emma thought it would be best not to wake her since since she was probably tired. Emma picked her up and carried her up stairs like if she was a baby and then put her into bed. Emma took Regina's heals of and left her on her dress.
Emma was also tired so she just took her shoes off and fell asleep.
Same thing happened for a week.
They hadn't had sex or even seen each other.
Another morning passed by and they both worked this time Regina called Emma though.
Regina:"hello?"
Emma:"babe?"
Regina:*sighed in relief "babe I haven't seen you a week or heard your voice I just wanted to hear your voice"
Emma:"I miss you babe"
Regina:"come over during lunch time"
Emma:"I will babe"
Regina:"ok I love you"

When Emma got there she brought Regina sushi and she had a gild cheese for her self
"You eat like a child" Regina laughed
Emma looked at her and sat down in the share infringement of her
"I missed you". Regina said
"I've missed you too I haven't seen you in so long I just see you asleep every night and every morning"
"The ways were working is crazy I haven't even seen Henry"
"Oh my your right!"
"We should go to the park tomorrow I'll call of and so do you our poor son"
"Sounds good babe"
Regina ate another sushi roll
Emma got up and locked the door and as she walked up she's asked "you know what else I've missed?"
Regina just smiled and watched Emma walk to her
Emma picked Regina up and put her on the desk. Then she started to unbutton the back of her dress and pulled it off.
Regina was now in just her bra and panties
Regina took Emma's red jacket off and took off Emma's mussel shirt.
There lips wouldn't pull apart for one second. "I-I miss" Regina mumbled into Emma's mouth.
Emma ignored it and kissed her neck.
Emma bit and sucked on Regina's neck.
Regina's fingers noted in Emma's hair Emma's mouth found its way too Regina's cleavage Regina moaned a little tilting her head back.
Emma crawled her fingers at round Regina's body Intel they made the way down with on finger Emma pulled Regina's panties to the side and with the other slid them into Regina regina moaned. Emma's mouth still Kissing Regina's boobs Regina unbuckled Emma's pants and slid them off. Emma stepped out of her jeans.
Emma picked Regina off the desk and Kaye's her down in the floor. Regina arched her body a little since it was tile and it was cold. Emma crawled on top of Regina and took of her panties. Regina still in her bra and panties took the liberty to take off her own bra.
Emma just smiled and keeped fingering Regina. When they were done Emma layer next to Regina on the floor. They took a 30 minute nap. There lunch was only 30 minute but they're didn't care.
They woke up and got dressed
Emma gave Regina a kiss before they she left and Regina reminded her that she needed to call off tomorrow.