𝐄𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑!

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩.

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧:

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬.

A whole brawl proceeds to break out between The Rulers and The Dogs. Cornell swings on Earl and gets his ass whooped, Joe and Wayne proceed to jump DMX, angering The Dogs. Red, 50 and Big Ush jump Nelly. The mentors rush in to defend him.

One of the mentors whoops Red's ass then has a 50/50 fight with 50, while the other mentor is getting his ass whooped by Usher, shocking the bad boys. Rex (Earl's dog) bites Kanye's ankle for no reason, making it blééd. The doctors return again to clean his ankle with some disinfectant and put a bandage on it.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬.

"Look, there it go!" Jayceon points at the goons jumping Curtis.

Shawn parks the car, the four bad boys step out of the car.

"This is how I do." Jayceon sings.

"You sound trash!" Usher shouts.

The 34 goons are whooping the poor bad boys, horribly. Kanye and Tyrese are still fighting despite their injuries from earlier, X's Dog is able to scare some of the goons off while defending all of the bad boys.