Killing intend

A/N: If you know my other book called Darkest Day.... I thought ama do this with Izuku this time... there might be story changes in it as well... mostly copy paste tho and maybe some addition to it... who knows... honestly I just want to offer two versions where you as readers can chose if you want an OC as main character or Izuku and enjoy the story. Some like OC's some like it more with Izu. This is my way of providing both options. Anyways please enjoy.

Izuku's POV:

There was nothing that was holding us villains back. Nothing that could make us stop after the downfall of everything. AfO was free and Tartarus was gone. There was nothing stopping us and the bet thing was there was a good bounty on All Mights successor a person with a quirk that was rather difficult to beat but I knew I could do it.

I also needed the bounty. It was not that I couldn't leave without it. It was just that I got bored to death of being poor. Was it wrong to want to make a change to ones life?

I can't believe he boosted my own quirk.

If I knew all it would take to get this boos of my quirk was to go and accept this job then I would have done so earlier!

What is even up with him wanting this kid?!

My quirk was rather simple but also complicated at the same time. It was a two part quick which my mother told me about. She had a quick called "All seeing eye". She could see and read a persons quirk but she would also see their full ability. Tho she managed to put that quirk aside as a very light telekenesis quirk thanks to a bit of conections. Anyways it was a rather unique analyzing skill which was also her death. People just wanted her ability soo much that she overworked herself for the people who knew about it.

For that, I hated the heroes deeply. She worked for a lot of agencies to help them improve on their own quirks without even telling them her own. Never having time for me. There were soo many lonely nights I spent alone. I was always alone. My father was working as a mechanic for support gears and was busy too. I was never allowed to even say something and be bothersome to them.

Oh how I came to hate the hero society!

Honestly I liked it more this way.

It was a lot better now that there was no order.

Nothing was actually keeping us from doing what we wanted and it was good. It felt good and finally without the police I was able to soar in the sky with my white wings.

My quirk or a part of my quirk was the attribute of light. I was able to channel the light and create weapons out of it. Not only that but I usually created a circle which was like an angelic halo and used that like a boomerang to kill people. My wings were something I hid from the publics eyes and it was thanks to AfO that I now was able to create more light weapons. He boosted them soo hard that they were now solid and sharp too.

Uhu!

Look who's coming!

I can't believe I didn't had to search for him soo long!

Oh whelp!

Not my fault!

As I was thinking that I created some light halos and threw it at the person. It was of course no other one than All Might's successor who was just looking around to find the one and only man who had given up such a bounty on his head. Should I know his name? Maybe but I didn't care.

Today that bounty was mine!

I would take it all!

Let's do this!

I am sure he can't see this coming!

How about I even use this new control over it?

Mhm~

There is nothing he can do!

Not only was I able to actually create more of these light weapons but I could change their forms as they were in mid air as well as use some telepathic control to actually move them trhough the air like I wanted it.

This wasn't all. The hidden part of my quirk which only my mother knew and which she only told me at her deaths bed was a second chance. My light attribute was only part of it as the real deal was the dark attribute of my quirk. It was however something I could only assess when I would run out of life force aka die and that was something I didn't plan doing just yet.

Life was precious!

I was sure to spend the money I would get from this coupe and spoil myself after this.

Screw the heroes after they find out about his death!

Screw them all for going after me after this.

Of course I was a villain and I always was. I killed so many people after I lost my parents. I made this hero agency vanish because of the anger and frustration I felt about their loss. I never spent some quality time with them. It were the heroes who took it from me and I was sure to pay it back.

Here we go!

I watched the bounty come closer before I changed the direction of the halos in the air. He couldn't see it as I cut through the dark and black webs holding him in the air, while he was swinging from building to building.

Now this is my chance!

Standing up from where I was standin, I created some more light weapons and with it a spear. That spear was special since it was hard to controll but it was dealier then the other ones and I threw it at the boy hoping it would kill him in an instant.

What the?!

Shit!

While it took a lot of time creating it, this boy managed to not only dodge all my attacks but fine me too. I may be a bit obvious on how I was standing there but the speed he was actually coming at me was something I didn't thought about at all. I was never informed about it.

Screw you AfO!

How can you give a bounty and then never actually give all the information on the prey?!

I am so dumb!

I should have asked too!

At least this isn't Kacchan....

He is on my personal list for later!

Changing the weapon to a shield, I managed to block the attack of the boy and in a minute, I felt him dodge and get behind me. Too bad that he wasn't the only one who could actually move quite fast.

Me: Sorry don't take this personally.

The shield vanished and I had the halos in my hand again, using them as daggers and cutting his hand as well as chest. That was all I could do before he jumped away.

Successor: Why are you doing this?

Me: You have quite the bounty on your head and I just despice heroes!

Successor: So you know where he is?

Me: Who? AfO? Of course I know where to bring your dead body once I succeed.

That was all I said before charging at him once again. This was long from over after all our dance has just began.