•1•

"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not for you to argue right now because I already hired him for you, no buts" jisungs mother said.

His mother was a single mother and raised jisung herself after a incident which cause some trauma to jisung. She promised herself she'd look after him but with her work she'd had to go out the country for a long time and jisung would be by himself. She knew what she had to do.

While jisung was watching TV his mother was packing, she peeped to see if he's still watching TV and he still was. She pulled out her phone and called her bodyguard that jisung knew nothing about. She arranged for him to be with jisung till the time she gets back and she told him it might be this whole year. The bodyguard said he'll do it. She was happy he said he'd do it.

She called jisung to help her pack her other suitcases. "Jisunggg! Could you please come help your mother packkkk" she screamed out for him. He responded "I'm coming mom!". He ran to her room and asked what dies she need packed. His mother said pack another suitcase of clothes for her. He did as he was told. They were talking as his mother was packing along with him.

"Do you really have to go for this long" Jisung said. "Sweetie, I have to, this is a really important job I've got" she said to him sweetly. After they had their little talk they both were done packing the suitcases. He carried the bags down to the limo for his mother and put them in the boot. "All done" he replied. His mother got in the limo, since they were millionaires. She rolled down the window to tell jisung someone will come over tomorrow so don't forget to let him in, she told him before she could leave.

"Why is someone coming over though?" He said. You ask too many questions Jisung. As the limo pulled away she screamed "I love you Jisung, don't do dumb things at home" the last bit faded as she left but Jisung still heard her. He ran back up and locked the door. He went up to his room and just plopped on the bed staring at the ceiling, completely forgetting that someone was coming tomorrow. As he stared into the ceiling he fell asleep just like that.

He jolted awake due to the nightmare he had. Why would I have a fucking nightmare of my mums plane crashing he thought. He calmed himself down saying over and over in his head "it's not real, it's not real, it's not real" Jisung checked the time and it was only midnight, he decided to just go shower so he could have a nice day alone at home. He got up to shower, as he walked he slipped on his shirt. He fell so hard he got up and and thought "I really have to clean my room". He woke up with a sore ass as he just fell and went to shower. He got out and put some Grey sweatpants on and a black hoodie. He blasted music on as he danced his way to the kitchen.

It was already 5 in the morning so he didn't care about anything right now. He danced as he grabbed a box oof cereal from the cupboard, some milk from the fridge. He sat down to eat that while he was listening to the music. After a while he plopped himself down on the couch messaging his friends.

◇The dumbfounded people◇

Minho
SUPP BITCHESS

Felix
Heyyy how yalll bitches doing?

Changbin
Im goood you guys

Jisung
Hey guys, I'm good, u fucks,
oh and GUESS WHATT!!!!

Hyunjin
Lemme guess you bought a fucking Lamborghini again😐😒we get it you're rich bro.

Seungmin
You finally got fucked by someone😔

Jeongin
How the fuck you guys talk so much, jeez.
Let me guess you bought 50 packets of ramen.