Chapter 59

I walk inside Marshalls room and open his closet, I see a box that says "Useless Junk" I pick up the cardboard box and sit on the bed, I take the lid off the box and place it on the bed. I see a Lincoln High School Varsity jacket with Mathers sewn on it, I pull it out and take a whiff of his jacket. I remember he used to wear this often when we were teenagers but he stopped wearing it when he dropped out, I never saw the jacket again. I place the jacket on the bed and go back to rummaging through the box.

I pull out a Jets baseball cap, he told me his mom brought it for him when he turned 16 years old. It was his favorite cap, he used to wear it as often as he could but he had other caps, I'm surprised he still has it. I place the cap on top of the jacket and pull out the yearbook, I blow dust off the cover and place the box on the floor. I lay on my stomach and turn over a few pages. I see everyone's yearbook picture including mine. My mom brought me the red roses shirt, she insisted I would wear it for my yearbook picture because I would look pretty in it

"Hey bab-" Marshall cuts himself off "You went through my stuff" Marshall raises his voice but not in anger "I was bored" I smile at him as I turn over to look at him "You could have hung out with me in the studio" Marshall suggests as he lays dow...

"Hey bab-" Marshall cuts himself off "You went through my stuff" Marshall raises his voice but not in anger "I was bored" I smile at him as I turn over to look at him "You could have hung out with me in the studio" Marshall suggests as he lays down "I can't believe you still have your old stuff from high school" I'm still shocked "I never got around to burning them" Marshall laughs and I smack his chest "No don't" I shake my head "Why? High school was a shit time for me" Marshall furrows his brows "We met in high school" I frown "Yeah but I put you through a lot of bullshit" Marshall sighs "I'm trying to forget high school, Amanda" Marshall sits up and leans back on the headboard "I enjoyed high school" I get on top of him "Then you get to have the yearbook" Marshall smiles at me as he places his hands on my lower back

"The yearbook was the one thing I didn't have because I left and the next day we all collected our yearbook and I was in LA" I sigh "I went hoping to see you there but you didn't show up so I left" Marshall tells me "Leaving Michigan was one of the hardest decision I had to make, if I saw another way out I would have taken it" I'm being truthful about it "Lets not talk about it" I shake my head "I understand" Marshall smiles at me "Last day of 2000, it was a long year" Marshall laughs "We should get ready to head to the studio, we are celebrating with D12, Shanice and Dina tonight" Marshall says "But first"

Marshall eagerly kisses me and throws me off of him, I smile against his lips knowing where this is going, I wrap my legs around his waist and the kiss deepens. I feel his hand caress my body and find its way to my thigh, he gives my thigh a squeeze as he trails his kisses down to my neck. He practically rips off my vest revealing my black bra which he also forcefully takes off and throws on the floor, I rip his short sleeve t-shirt and he smirks when I come into view with his muscular chest, I push him down and sit on top of him where I plant soft kisses on his chest, working my way down to his stomach and help him remove his sweatpants. We have sex for over half an hour and we were both pretty loud, thank goodness no one was home. I get ready to head down to the studio with Marshall. We get in his car and drive down to 54Sound.

.........

"What the fuck took you guys so long?" Obie walks over to us and bro hugs Marshall "She couldn't keep her hands off me" I nudge Marshall's arm "Marshall" I don't want him to display our sex life to his friends "Oww sorry" Marshall rubs his arm "I'm gonna say hi to Dina and Shanice" I walk over to them "Hey guys" I smile at them "You finally made it, it's half an hour til new year" Shanice gives me a hug "I didn't think you and Marshall would make it, I thought you and Marshall would celebrate new years by yourselves" Dina smiles at me and also gives me a hug "Marshall insisted we celebrate with you guys" I smile at them both "Without Marshall's dirty jokes it would have been boring" Dina laughs

"I could do one night without Marshall's dirty jokes" Shanice shakes her head "Its every night for you babe" Dina winks at Shanice "I'm married to a member of D12 and have a mini version of him destroying the house" I laugh at what Shanice says "But I'm dating Marshall" I point out "I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind yet" Dina places her hand on my shoulder and laughs "Oh I'm getting there" I laugh "Are you seeing anyone?" I ask Dina "Baby girl she doesn't date, she fucks" Shanice smirks "She's right" Dina winks at me. We chat for a little and now everyone is counting down "10" I walk over to Marshall "9" I smile at him "8.... 7......6" Marshall and I look into each other's eyes "5..... 4.... 3" Marshall pulls me in closer to him "2....1.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Everyone including Marshall and I yell, we both kiss each other as everyone around us cheers. We pull away and smile at each other "Promise me this is forever" I hope this is forever "I promise" He kisses me one more time. Lets see what 2001 brings us.

Short Chapter