Get back now

Marcos pov
Every since ... that day we met up at the obgyn me and Hazel have been working on getting things back on track with our relationship I want her back and I know it'd going to take some healing and growth from me to get her back and I'm willing to do whatever it takes guaranteed. I was in the kitchen making Hazel some breakfast when Trench called.

"Yooo what's good with ya boi?"

"Chilling laying in bed with liyah check on you. You take your medication today?" He asked.

"Yeah just about an hour ago."

"Good where you at right now?" He asked.

"Over at Hazel house we've been getting stuff for the nursery and things like that together."

"Oh yeah? That's good man I'm glad yall working things out yall love eachother and I just wanna see yall do good." He said.

"I know we working on getting back into each other's lives I want us to be good but you know I got some things to work on before we cross that path."

"Ohhh yesss hunny preach!" Liyah said sarcastically.

"Liyah if you don't shut your ass up girl all up in my business."

"Thats my job Playa patna." She said with her voice sounding horsed.

"Damn you sounding kinda rough over there sis you aight."

"Fuck no." She said.

"If you stop trying to give me that vacuum cleaner super soaker gawk gawk  slurp slurp 3000 maybe your voice wouldn't be so gone." Trench said.

"Liyah over there give him that lock jaw special."I said laughing.

"Fuck the both of yall."

"Apparently she ain't learned her lesson yet I'm gonna hit you back." Trench said.

"Yup I better have a godbaby by the end of that trip."

"Im shooting for triplets." Trench said..

"No the hell you ain't you got me fucked up." Liyah yelled.

"Let me handle this real quick ill call you back hit me up later and swing by the trap and check on things for me." Trench said.

"Aight bro I got you and liyah I'm going to pray for you."

"She going to need it." Trench said as liyah laughed.

I love they life I hope me and Hazel can get through things.

"Hey Marco what are you doing?" Hazel asked coming downstairs hugging my torso.

"Cooking you some breakfast I know you must be hungry."

"You know me so well." She said reaching up kissing me.

"Okay you better watch yourself that's how you got in trouble last night."

"Lessoned learned." She said winking at me.

"I made you a little waffle spread I know thats your favorite thing to eat lately."