Hanging out

*Buzz* *Buzz* Y/N starts getting Notifications on her phone she walks over to her phone and picks it up "oh" Y/N mumbles. She looks at the text messages on her phone turns out Void asked Y/N to hang out Y/N sighs and replies yes... Y/N takes a shower then gets dressed in a white tee shirt and red tights then she grabs her Keys and walks out the door. Y/N gets in her car which is a red Subaru she drives to voids house. When she gets to void's house which is two story's she rings the door bell. Void answers "Oh hey Y/N" he says surprisingly "Hey" Y/N says as she walks inside Y/N sits on the couch. (I'm going to try to do Y/n's Pov)
Y/N's Pov
I sit on voids couch and look at void he seems a bit uneasy
I asked him what was wrong but he said he's okay he then handed me tea I smile at him. He smiles back I ask him were his sister is at he then replies "oh she went out with her friends" I only said that so I can hang out with her instead because he's acting weird. I shrug it off for some reason I don't know why though. His phone starts to ring he walks out of the the room I follow him even though I know I'm eavesdropping and its rude. But he told the person on the phone he Likes me!? "WHAT"I accidentally say out loud my heart drops as soon as void turns his head. I run out the door as soon as that happens void screams " Y/N WAIT" I run to my car tears streaming down my face.

Y/N walks inside her house and slams the door behide her. later that night Y/N get a thousand calls from void but she blocks him...
                   Sorry this part was rushed -_-