Sisters Wedgie Brazilian Girls #24

Finally, the grand final will take place between Erlan X Alana duel in the great fetishist decision worth the title of sexiest fetishist queen among the participants, the big idea was her older sister Priscila and she herself bought the golden trophy a small statue of a woman in a bikini with a crown on her head, a worthy prize for whoever wins this epic final full of rivalry between Alana and Erlan.

Erlan is stretching and concentrating, she is confident after hatching a plan to humiliate the arrogant Alana in front of the girls. It's a shame that Priscila confiscated all the girls' cell phones at the beginning of the tournament because no one can record what happens, avoiding future embarrassments and traumatizing in the long run deadline on the internet.

Anyway, the diaper prepared for Alana is hidden all the girls knew about Erlan's setup and plan to be used in this final, Alana finally finished drying herself and opened the bathroom door concentrated to humiliate Erlan after everything she did to her in the electronic ballad since that day she wets the bed because of the trauma Cesar, she always has to sleep in a diaper with her loved one of course no one knows that but her husband, but little does she know what her worst nightmare is to come in this final when looking at the Erlan's evil smile in front of her.

The finalists face each other before Priscila authorizes the start of the final fight, Alana tells Erlan that we make a small bet who loses the final will take Swirly Spanking Wedgie from all the girls including the Judge Priscila has the courage to accept the bet or will be a coward like a little girl?

Erlan smiles with joy and laughs and says he didn't expect that one I liked it of course I'm fine it's going to be funny to see his face in the toilet several times crying like a little girl hahaha enough talk sis start this fight soon I want to end this show off and teach another lesson in it, the girls are excited by this fetishistic fight between two who really hate each other and a lot because Erlan was Cesar's lover husband of Alana in the past.

Jennifer comments to Isabella and the other girls I just made popcorn and brought soda for us to watch these two in action during the break hehehe everyone says thank you Jenny and the tattooed goth girl's eyes explode with emotion at being wanted and welcomed since that little humiliation of Erlan in college but it helped to have a new friend and she looks up to Erlan as Isabella also as a best friend shouts to her break up Alana we want to give her Swirly in particular.

Erlan replies okay I won't let you down at all, so Priscilla asks if they are ready they both say YES loud and clear, the final battle of fetishes begins Erlan and Alana start grabbing their hands vying for strength even though Erlan is thin he has a strength incredible says Adriana to Kayla, Monica and Beatriz eating the popcorn, then Alana steps on Erlan's foot to have an advantage in the dispute of strength in the arms leaving her opponent on her knees, Erlan knows that he is in trouble in that position so she gives a beautiful headbutt in Alana's groin making her hands loose leaving her vulnerable she puts her hand on her intimate area holding back the tears of pain after Erlan's painful blow and bites her mouth to avoid screaming little does she know that Erlan was already behind her to pull her white panties from the grandmother with strength, taking advantage of the fact that she is quite stretched from the previous fights, making it look even more like a parachute.

Then Alana knows she's in trouble after letting out short moans AHIEE AHIEE OW OW OW will pay for this bitch she pushes her ass back and throws Erlan to the ground and then Alana wastes no time tucking her wedgie she tries to grab Erlan to do her wedgie but falls into Erlan's trap she suffers another low blow a kick between her legs knocking the muscular woman to the ground crying in pain with her ass in the air very vulnerable to the moon, furthermore listens to Erlan saying I see London I see Paris I see WEDGIE TEAM!!!!

OWIEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA MY ASS BITCH alana screams loudly roaring her pain for all the world to know your humiliation is just beginning do you think you have a chance against me the toughest prank master your anger you have towards me is your weakness Alana says Erlan against the other girls you were more rational and strategic against me use only your emotions led you to ruin so prepare your giant ass to suffer an eternal humiliation to come while I hold your white granny panties they hook in Alana's bra no bra connection wedgie well applied then crosses Alana's hands inside her panties and leaves her trapped in Erlan's Shoulder Bra Connection Wedgie nice and creative combo and then sits on top of Alana and says it's time for that ass to turn red I want to see you count my spankings ok darling? hahaha Alana says don't you dare bitch do that I swear AHIEE IT HURT HAVE YOU STARTED THE SPANKINGS?

-Don't miss the next chapter