Chapter 215: Tik Tok Made Me Buy It

(A mini shot based off that Tik Tok where a girl buys her boyfriend a massive Lego set.)

Anyway, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey kid, I got you a surprise. Come with me." Peter looked confused as the older man was walking away, he got up and followed him through the corridor.

"Is it some like, box with a spider in it? Because haha Mr. Stark, that's hilarious." Peter replied, thinking about the previous prank war that happened a few months prior.

"Am I sensing some sarcasm, kid?" Tony teased.

Peter shrugged, "It's perfectly warranted." The two continued walking until they got to Peter's room, and there was a giant box on his bed. Tony handed him a box cutter and beckoned him to open it. "What is it? Bro this is heavy man!" The teen said as he handed the box.

Tony inquired, "Do you have any idea what it is?"

"Potentially, it says Lego, this is exciting!" Peter exclaimed.

Peter got the box opened and Tony watched in anticipation. "Huh wait, is this the big one?"

Tony nodded his head, "Yeah."

Peter picked up the package with ease, "This is the big one?"

Tony smirked, "Yeah."

"This is the big one?!" Peter shouted, glancing at the box again, then to Tony with wide eyes.

"Yeah."

Peter gawked, "Like the 7540 piece one?!"

Tony kept confirming, "Yeah."

Peter's voice went up a higher octave, "Really?!"

Tony chuckled, "Yeah kid."

"No way this is stupid! Oh my." Peter began jumping up and down, in excitement, thanking Tony profusely.

"I've gotta call Ned, holy crap he's going to lose his mind!" Peter proceeded to call his best friend and tell him they were going to spend the upcoming weekend to build the entire set. Of course Ned being Ned, was completely down for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 215