Elysium IV

The faith of the Elysian Empire is known as Constantinianism, named for the Roman Emperor Constantine I the Great, the faith is based off many different religions the most predominant two being the Roman Hellenic Faith and Christianity. 

There are two major leaders of the faith that are then followed by two minor leaders for each province. The names of the two major leaders are the Pontifex Maximus and the Grand Apostle. While the two minor ones of each of the provinces are known as Pontiffs and Apostles. A minor religious leader can become a major one through the College of Saint Constantine and Julian the Apostle. The new Pontifex Maximus or Grand Apostle would be voted in by the other members of the College and the Emperor or Empress would be the ones to approve of them to finally take the last majors position.

Holy Orders

The Elysian Empire has two main holy orders,  the Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulchre and the Paladins of Saint Constantine the Great/the S. Constantini Palatini.

Knights of Saint Constantine

Deus Sol Christos

Deus Sol Christos or the One True God can be split into three different gods or aspects, but really can be split into many different aspects, but he is mainly composed of three better known as the Holy Trinity. Those three being Jupiter or Zeus, King of Gods to the Ancient Hellenics and Romans, Sol Invictus, the Holy Unconquered Sun, and Jesus Christ, the son.