Chapter 10-courting and carving

Jacks P.O.V.
Rapunzels always talking to him. I cant go to her condo to steal a kiss coz hes there. Im losing her little by little. That peter kid is messing with my plans. Ill just wait for her to be alone and steal again. Gosh i remembered the time i stole her first kiss. And yeah im the kiss stealer. Rapunzel said she was going to her locker. Her locker was close to a dark hallway. Perfect. Now my call. I excused myself to the gang i said i went to the bathroom.

"Tuh tha' bathrom' agyn'?" Merida asked.

"Yes i drank too much coke awhile ago. Bye." I said running away. Finally i havent tasted her lips for hours.

I wore a blue hoodie and went to the dark hallway. When i got there i saw rapunzel and peter. Again? Man. I just walked past them luckily they didnt see me. I heard rapunzel laughing. I cant make her laugh that way. Everytime i steal a kiss HE always butt in. Man how will i bring her back. This is the worst week ever!! Im with the gang now after i went to punzie. We were in the cafeteria eating. After a few minutes rapunzel and that peter came and theyre holding hands!! Oh that is it!! I pulled her away from peter and dragged her to a place only i know.

"The hell jack!! We left peter there!! What are you doing this anyway!! Why are you jealous??!!!"

"Man!! Peter again!! You always talk about peter!! You dont have time for me!! Youre asking if im jealous??!! Then fine!! Im jealous alright!!"

"Im asking this again jack why are you doing this??!!"

"Because i love you!!

Rapunzels P.O.V.
He loves me?

"Im gonna say it!! You wondered whos the kiss stealer?? Thats me!! Im the one who stole your first kiss okay!!" He shouted. Hes the kiss stealer. No way. I was slowly backing away but he sensed it.

"Where do you think your going? Since i told you my secret your mine." He said. What?

"What? What do you mean?" I asked. Ok this is getting out of hand.

"You will be my girlfriend." He said looking at me.

"What?! No im not gonna be your girlfriend!! I maybe like you and i would say yes if you courted me but this is not how you make a girl be yours. Its not you just told her your secret you will make her yours. You have to court her!!" I shouted. God he doesnt know anything!!

"You like me?" He said smirking. Did i say that? (A/N: Yes punz, yes you said it.) Shit.

"W-well yes, n-no, w-wait what? Ye-i dont know." I studdered.

"Well punzie since you like me my courtship with you will be easy, im sure of it." He said confidently.

"Oh really? Okay since saying that im not gonna answer you easily." I said folding my hands.

"Oh c'mon! Punzie!!"

"No jack! You didnt have to say that." I said crossing my arms.

"Well then i can just do this." He said then kissed me. I flushed dark red. I couldnt help but kiss back. This is what i am confused about. He can make me kiss back. He put his hands in my waist while my hands were in his neck. After a few seconds we parted to breath.

"I really think this courting thing is gonna be easy." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"You wish." I said crossing my arms.

"Now cmon wifey were gonna be late." He said holding my hand. What did he call me?! (A/N: he called you wifey rapunzel.)

"Whay did you call me?"

"Wifey. So?"

"Why are you calling me that?"

"Because i want that to be our endearment when we will be a couple and when we will be married couple."

"Stop it!"

"No i will never."

"Fine! Our class will start soon lets go suitor." I said pulling him to our next class.

------------------------------------------------------

Jacks P.O.V.
3months fly so fast we didnt even notice it. The gang knew i was courting and started teasing us everyday but thats okay i really feel like were a couple even if im still courting her. Right now im with punzie, we were walking to the park while holding hands. Were going to have a picnic date. I hope this will be a great date.

Rapunzel P.O.V.
When we reached the park we approached a big tree that can be a shade. We pulled out a mat that where will be sitting on and brought out our food. It wasnt really an awkard date cause we telling jokes, funny stories and our funny things happened to our life. After a few moments jack pulled a carving tool from his pocket.

"Hey jack why do you have that? Whatre you going to carve?"

"Im not the only one thats going to carve you too." He said pulling me up.
He said to me that i will carve a letter r while he was going to carve a heart and an letter j. We started finding a spot where there a free space in the tree since it was full of branches. Luckily we found a space in the right side of the tree. I carved the r while put the others. It was like this:

R ♡ J

My face heated up cause i realized what was carved in the tree.

"Now the other people would know we were here. Next we will cilmb this tree. You do know how right?"

"Of course!!" I said confidently. We climbed until we reached a long, big branch than can carry both of us. We stayed until nighttime. The sky was full of stars and we started stargazing.

"Hey do you now theres a meteor shower tonight?"

"Really? I didnt know."

"Yeah and it starting.... Now." He said as meteors covered the whole sky.

"Its amazing!!"

"Yeah its amazing." He said looking at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Cause your beautiful." He said looking at me. I felt heat rush through my face. I covered my face with embarassnent. When jack noticed my actions he started pulling my hands off of my hands. He succeded.

"Listen rapunzel i really love you so i would do anything just to make you say that one word." He said then kissed my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

Jacks P.O.V.
After the date i drove wifey to her condo, then i walked her to her room.

"Hey uh jack!"

"What is it wifey?"

"I-i j-just wanna s-say th-thanks for today." She said shyly.

"No problem wifey, now may you excuse me i must go." I was walking awat when wifey called me.

"Jack!"

"What is i-" I was cut off because wifey kissed me on the cheek! I stood there frozen.

"Thanks again for today!" She walking away to her room. After i processed everything it was a good thing it was complete i put my hand where she kissed me and smiled like an idiot. This is the best day ever!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi guys i finally updated and its long!! I past my limit guys!! 1000+ can you believe it!! I know other authors is normal that their works is 1000+ to 5000+ even but not me!! Also i dedicate this to _fanficwriter_ she gave me the idea of jack admitting she likes rapunzel. Also if youre wondering i put a hackunzel picture there i dont know i just want to. Thats all so i hope you all like it!! :)