𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 (𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐎𝐂)

a/n: woohoo my first boy oc <3

_

Name: Samuel Carson

Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, but he hates nicknames so, I don't recommend calling him any of these... Just Samuel will do.

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 19, his age can be flexible, though

Height: 6'1"

Personality: Samuel comes off as a tough guy, which he is but in reality he's just a big sweetheart looking for someone to call his. He can be very serious, and he's extremely mature for his age... But he's still a boy, therefore he can also be very flirty especially to those he likes. He's stoic most of the time, meaning he's very hard to read and can mask his emotions well. He pushes people away often, and is mentally fucked up from his past abuse. To make it seem like he's tougher and can't feel pain, he is cold and harsh and blunt to those he first meets but maybe eventually he'll warm up to them... If they put up with him long enough, that is... Because of his intimidating demeanor, he's obviously skilled and educated in all sorts and types of guns and has some impressive knife wielding skills.

Likes: girls, his guns and knives, his beloved comfortable jacket and underneath, the hoodie, quiet places such as the woods where he spends the majority of his time in.

Appearance:

a/n: this photo is accurate (especially the blonde hair and beige jacket with the red hoodie underneath) however he has light green eyes, not brown

a/n: this photo is accurate (especially the blonde hair and beige jacket with the red hoodie underneath) however he has light green eyes, not brown. btw he's so cute i'm in love w him ^^

He has dirty blonde hair, and light but sharp green eyes. He wears a beige colored jacket that is unzipped, and a red hoodie underneath it. He likes to have the hood over his head almost all the time, and strands of his messy blonde hair sticks out of his hood sometimes, making him look hot and cute as fuck at the same time. Somehow, he makes it work. He also wears a white medical mask over his face since he likes to keep his identity a secret. Without the mask on, he has slight freckles below his eyes, making him look cute but he hates them which is why he wears the mask most of the time. Also, his green eyes are a bit more visible without the mask on. He's 19, still a teen but still a bit above a legal adult. He wears gray gloves that conceal his whole hands, and he seems to always have knives on him and even guns. He is tall, standing at 6 foot 1, so pretty damn tall. All in all, I'm proud of my boy.

_

a/n: there ya have it, that's my boy, my first one... anyways, bye <3

- Princesa