accused rumors#1

Jeff's*pov*
After heading back to the cafeteria after doing my match everyone was whispering about me too Darby and it was hurting I knew that they were telling him to stay away from me because I was a curse to the company a bad omen but I liked him he seemed so sweet and caring but I couldn't let him get to close. I grew up with trust issues ever since my mother passed away. But I ended up sitting alone in the corner eating my food after I got done eating I headed out to my car and took off back home and hid in my room I broke down sobbing because I couldn't trust anyone but my older brother Matt and it was sad because I wanted to trust him but I knew I couldn't and I should have listened to Matt. but I want to give people chances as soon as I went to curl up under my blanket someone knocked on my door so I got up and went to check who it was and it chilled my bones seeing Darby standing at the door and I knew someone was behind this so I unlocked the door and went back to my room.

Darby's*pov*
After talking with sting and Matt hardy I went over to Jeff's place to talk to him because he seemed upset about something and I heard him unlock his door so I just walked inside and looked around for him I found him in his bedroom.

Darby: Jeff what's going on you seemed upset at work and just left without saying anything
Jeff: yeah because I can't trust anyone why else would I walk out
Darby: you can trust me Jeff honest
Jeff: no I can't you were talking with the wrestlers who spread rumors about me
Darby:* looks down* can I admit something to you
Jeff: okay
Darby: look before I met you I was supposed to make you quit the company and when I met you I couldn't do it because I kinda fell for you and I was telling them that I would never be able to hurt you in any way shape or form because I love you Jeff
Jeff: really you do?
Darby: yes I do

After telling him the truth I felt alot better but what I wasn't expecting was him to kiss me but hey I wasn't complaining I ended up kissing him back and things kinda got heated from there( imagine what they'd be doing).
The next morning I woke up to being naked in a room that sure as hell wasn't mine wrapped up in a pair of strong arms so I rolled over to see Jeff still asleep like a kitten it was to cute so I snuggled back into him and went back to bed.

Jeff's*pov*
After waking up I looked down at Darby snuggled into me I forgot he stayed the night but he looked to adorable to wake up with his head on my chest so I got up being careful not to wake him and put my shorts on and went to make breakfast I didn't know that he was fake sleeping until he wrapped his arms around my waist which made me jump .

Jeff: holy cow Darby* laughs* morning handsome
Darby: morning sexy and by the way your keeping a shirt on at work from now on
Jeff: I figured that would happen* chuckles*
Darby: good because your not allowed to go out without a shirt love you* kisses his cheek*
Jeff: love you too handsome

After getting the plates made I carried them to the table and Darby did the dishes after we ate so I could take a shower and get ready for work which I liked I didn't know that he'd join in the shower but we ended up doing it again in the shower he was the one person I needed to send my body over the edge of pleasure. After we headed out for work our boss wanted us to have a match against eachother which was not how I wanted things to go this was one thing I wanted to avoid having to do with him which hey guess what didn't happen we still had to do the match I ended up with the win but only because he let me win which was nice of him but I wanted to let him win which I guess happens when you have a special someone who snatches your heart.