𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

꧁🄿2|🄲22꧂❨

꧁🄿2|🄲22꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥❩

❝TRYING TO WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME AGIAN, BELLA?❞ Emmett joked as he walked into the house with Jasper right behind him

TRYING TO WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME AGIAN, BELLA?❞ Emmett joked as he walked into the house with Jasper right behind him. Rebekah was sat in a chair by Rosalie, a laptop on her lap - though she still paid attention to the conversation.

When a seething Edward had brought a hurt Bella into the house, Rebekah had been worried that Victoria had done something. But from what she had gathered, Jacob had kissed Bella, without her permission, and the human had broken her hand by punching him. Needless to say, she was both amused and concerned as Bella recounted the story.

Bella gave him a small smile. “I punched a werewolf in the face.” The human told him and Emmett let out a booming laugh.

“Badass.” Emmett cheered. “You're gonna be one tough little newborn.” Rebekah heard Rosalie's small growl and sent her blonde sister a worried look. 

It was no secret that Bella’s transformation made Rosalie upset and Rebekah understood where she was coming from. Rosalie didn’t want this life, and she envied Bella. Because Bella could still have children. Rebekah never wanted children, so she never dwelt much on the thought of never being able to have one. But she knew that it still upset Rose. 

“Tough enough to take you on.” Bella trailed off but she jumped when Rosalie slammed the newspaper she had been reading down. She sent Bella a fierce scowl before storming out of the room, leaving Rebekah to stare after her with a worried expression.

“Don't worry about it.” Emmett told Bella, and Rebekah also turned to address the human.

“Talks about transforming always gets her panties in a twist. It’s best to let her simmer down-” She trails off when Bella stands from where she had been sitting to follow after the angry blonde. “-or not.” 

She turned her attention back to her laptop. The young vampire had been trying to find something for her and Leah to do.

After thinking everything over - she had decided that she would give this friendship with Leah a chance. Leah had made it clear that she didn’t want a romantic relationship, and Rebekah was fine with that. She thought it was a good idea to get to know her better, so at the moment she was trying to figure out what it was she wanted to do with the she-wolf.