CHAPTER 1:START OF THE JOURNEY

Italics Valerian
Bold normal
Underlined thoughts

No one pov.
A beautiful day to Westeros until a scream of their queen that on labor. " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get them out!!" Shout of Deanerys. She is giving birth to twins. "Push, your grace I can see the head " the maester said. " Ahhhhhhhhh" Deanerys scream again. "It's a girl your grace." He said. "Her name is Amarys Targayen born in the night of lunar eclipse with falling star start to appear." She said.
She fall asleep after that but again her stomach is starting again to hurt. Until the young boy named Anathor Targaryen born in first light of the sun peeking in mountains.

But little they know an abominations is starting awakened and the start of the destruction of westeros will come. Until then the twins will grow with magic of old Valyria and the First Men will grow and awakened when time is right.

5 years later.........
Amarys pov.
My name is Amarys Targaryen an heir to the iron throne. I was running away to my lesson in septa Lory in weaving lesson instead I go to my private training grounds where father teach me to weild a sword and I tell him what has happened to me in this morning. When I woke up in morning my room is cold and full of black stones and ice and snows. "Anathor can I ask you something when you woke in the morning you see your covered in black stones and ice and snows??" I ask my twin brother. " Yes but instead of stone ice and snow mine is fire and earth and wood, I nearly killed my self today if mother and father didn't come." He said. "We can ask him today when we see him to the training grounds." I said and we run along to training grouds. We saw him dressed in training suit. "Father!" We call. "Can we ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" He asked and we tell him what happen to me in that same morning when Anathor set himself in fire. "We can ask to your aunt Melisandre what happen to both of you. Come let's go to your mother and tell her what happen to you Amarys and we know about what happen to Anathor but not you." He said. So we go to throne room there our beautiful mother sits in the throne and our beautiful dragons are their as well. Actually when we are born, Rheagal laid a six clutch and hatch at the same time as when we are born mine is white and grey with silver and royal blue accents while brother is golden brown, bronze and silver with gold, and red accents. Then we tell to mother what we tell to father, and suggest to call Aunt Melisandre, she is in The North right now to help our starks relatives to rule over the North.

Anathor pov.
My name is Anathor Targaryen twin brother of Amarys we are 5 years old and we don't know what is going on to us. "Father what will happen to us? This power we possesed how can we controlled it ??" I asked and Father said. " Don't worry , everything will come clear when your Aunt will get here." "Ok" I said. So we return to our lesson and we don't seem to take off to our mind what will happened to us. Then in evening aunt Melisandre came in short notice. "I came here fast as I could. In what you tell me in the letter the twin has power of sun and moon itself ??" She asked. Father replied. "Yes but how they can controlled their magic? They worried that they will hurt people if they can't controlled it." "Don't worry your graces, I will personally help them to control their powers. Until then we must prepare to go war again." She said. War again we heard that before in our history lesson about the long night and seige in the Red Keep. Many will die in the war. We must get stronger so that we can prevent it. "So there is an abomination dangerous than the night king himself?? And that abomination will not stop until children of sun and moon get killed." Our mother said. "Yes and that sun and moon children is your twins, so that's why I must teach them everything I knew about the sun and moon magic. If the twins ok with this." Aunt Melisandre said. " It's ok with us as long we can get stronger to prevent this war and save our kingdom." Amarys said. "So do I. I will keep my and my sister training in swords so that we can't relay in magic more." I said. Mother and father agreed to the terms and conditions we said. This is the new journey that my twin will take.

There you have folkes the journey of the twin will start from here until the go to the past to prevent the war of creatures of the unknowns. Also this septa Lory is an oc of mine

Don't forget to
LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
P

icture above is not mine