. . . ꒰ CHAPTER 002 ♡ *꒱ ,,

Clutching one strap of her backpack, Yeona looked at the building infront of her. Her eyes, explored every detail visible and soon a little smile made way to her lips. This was it. This was the school she'd attend to. Saebom High school. 

Adjusting her red velvet blazer, the girl made her way through the big metal gate and into the building. The hallways were flooded with students. As Yeona walked through, many people turned to stare at the unfamiliar face.

"Shit, she's so pretty..."

"I would kill to have a face like hers."

"Do you think she'll  go out with me?"

Whispers filled the hall as this new "goddess" walked through. Now, Yeona was already used to this attention she was getting, but that didn't help the girl slightly blush and look towards the floor. She was trying to get to the office. 

"OH MY GODS- IT'S CHOI YEONA, THE MODEL AND THE SISTER OF CHOI YEO-JIN!!!" Someone shrieked out of the blue. And that's all it took. Everyone stepped forward, some throwing herself at the poor girl, trying to grab her. "Uh-" She tried to get free but there were loads of people there. "CHOI YEONAAA, CAN WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?" "IS YOUR BROTHER TAKEN? IF HE IS THEN ARE YOU TAKEN?" Everyone shrieked. 

One tall guy even tried to hug her, which Yeona barely managed to doge, the poor girl stood there, frozen and helpless.

"Let her go." One clear, sharp male voice cut through the shouts, and all the heads turning to it's direction. The crowd parted, letting in a tall, handsome guy. 

"Lee Su-Ho?" 

"You're new." The owner of the voice spoke, now directly addressing Yeona, who had been staring at him.

"Uh-Yeah-I-" The girl swallowed, pulling herself together. "I figured that out." she stated.

The boy just stared at her. Not smiling, not frowning, but with a complete blank expression on his stunning face. "Which way is the offi-?" Yeona broke the silence but was immediately cut of when the boy, Lee Su-Ho, nodded in one direction and turned and walked off. 

"Uh-Thank you-?" 

She ran.

. . . ♡

"So you lived in New Zealand for-?"

"10 years, sir." Yeona was standing in the office, next to the vice principal of the school.

"You have extreme grades, dear!" He exclaimed with a chuckle. Smiling, Yeona nodded. "Yes sir."

She was one of the top students in her school back in New Zealand. 

Just then the door to the office opened and in came a boy. Yeona's eyes widened in recognition. Was it really him? She thought. Am I dreaming or something?

It seemed like she wasn't the only one who recognized him. Seojun, aka the helmet guy aka the guy who got chased by a gang, froze at the sight of the girl infront of him. His eyes flashed, a wave of recognition washed over his handsome features for a brief moment before his eyes moved to the elder guy sitting beside Yeona.

"Oh oh! Han Seojun! You're back!" the old man chuckled and offered him a toothless grin. He stood up but before he could approach him, a women in a suit and glasses pushed his way through Seojun and walked towards the vice principal. She bent down and whispered something in his ear and he turned to Yeona. "Darling, please excuse me. Wait here with Seojun till I return." He then turned to the guy and nodded in Yeona's direction, telling him to wait there with her.

When the two teenagers were left there standing, an awkward silence filled the room, in which Yeona gave her best to not look at the guy beside her as it would look like she's checking me out.

"It's okay to look at me, sweetheart, no need to hide it. After all, a handsome face like mine is hard to ignore." Seojun wriggled his eyebrows as he turned to look at Yeona. 

The girl wheeled to look at him, "What?"

"You better return my helmet."

"Oh, so you are the Helmet guy." Yeona rolled her eyes. "And you are the Helmet girl." He then clutched the papers from the vice principal's desk and looked at it, clicking his tongue. "Choi Yeona, huh? Lived in New Zealand..." he said going through my information papers. "Hey! Give them back."

The boy hid it behind his back, and leaned towards her, "Or what?" He smirked. Before Yeona got the chance to kick him in uh-you-know-where, the vice principal jogged in, "Oh oh dear, you've found yourselves a new friend, huh?"

He returned to his desk just as Seojun kept my papers back. The vice principal took out our student records. His face brightened up as he said, "You 2 are in the same class! Oh - ho, Seojun please take her to the classroom as you know where it is. 

"Yes, sir. Thank you."

The taller guy grabbed Yeona's wrist as he dragged her out of the office and into the corridor.

"You didn't have to pull me, I am fully capable of walking on my own." Yeona yanked her wrist out of his grasp as he followed him to the classroom. When they arrived, it seems like class was just about to start. When Seojun and Yeona walked into class, the whole class turned it's attention towards the couple. 

The teacher, who was sitting at his desk in the front stood up to welcome them.

"Han Seojun, you returned. How nice. And you must be the new child." He said turning towards Yeona

"What's your name, daughter?"

"Yeona. Choi Yeona."

The whole class went into silence for a hot second before it erupted into shouts, just like in the corridors.
"Yeona?! The model and the sister of Choi Yeo-jin?"

It was starting to get exhausting. "Yeah, yeah, that's me..." She muttered.

"WE HAVE A STAR IN OUR CLASS!" SHE'S SO PRETTY"
"FIRST JUKYUNG NOW HER, WE'RE GONNA BE THE PREETIEST CLASS HERE"

"Everyone, calm down!" The teacher yelled. "Would you like to tell anything about yourself?" He added gently flashing a smile to the girl."uh...no." she just bluntly said.
"Oh yes, we understand."
He pointed to the back of the classroom. "There are two vacant seats at the last row. You two may sit there."

Yeona sat there, while Seojun settled down in the seat behind her.

Apart from the glances the girl got, nobody made a fuss about Yeona. Yet.
The class began. Yeona glanced to her side to notice someone, who was starting at her.
Lee Suho.
He's on my class too?

---

A.N : I don't like this chap that much. The last party was rushed I'm so sorry. But stick around cuz this will get better.