MAFIA'S BABYGIRL PART 1

Author pov:

Min yn a popular model of America and sister of Min yoongi comes to Korea , Seoul for continuing her study , at present she is living with her brother , her parents were Mafia 's and her parents died in a accident because of their rival when she is only ten . yoongi send her to America she is not safe here becz of his father's enemies and yoongi started training for becoming a mafia and yn comes to Korea after this many years . About Yn never been in a relationship, supper savage, cute ,hot , and sometimes badass and today is a first day of her University .

Jeon jungkook

is a mafia king because his father died few years back . New he is handling the whole mafia business .His group name is ' Blacktan ' . His friend are also Mafia they are Jin , Rm , Suga , jhope , jimin, teahyung , jisoo , Jennie, rosé , lisa and no one knows that they are mafia because they will hide their identity. Jungkook is a popular hearthrobe of the university . They are known as magnificent . Jungkook savage , hot , handsome , merciless, heartless when it comes to family and business

A man is sitting like a king cause he is a king and another man is on his knees , crying and pleanding him to not to kill him .

Man : king please show some mercy on me . I will not repeat this mistake again.

??? : For not repeating the mistake you should be alive first ( smirk )
( Without showing any mercy. The king shoot on his head )

??? : Tsk tsk .. This is what only happened if someone betray me. Guards take these piece of shit from here .

Guards 1 : ok king.

??? : Jungkook ! What are you doing ?

Jungkook : Nothing , Hobi hyung . Just handling a bastard

Hobi : oh ! Ok shall we go know we are getting late for University .

( Jk nodded his head)

On the other side :

Author pov :

At Min's house :

A girl was sleeping peacefully but her sleep got broken by someone .

??? : Min yn !!! ( Shouted)

Yn wakes up hurriedly and scaredly

Yn : What happened yoongi oppa ( irritated )

Yoongi : Today is the first day of ur University and ur sleeping till now .

Yn : Wow !! Sleep head is telling me to wake up .

Yoongi : Don't dare to call me sleep head i have to woke up early because today is the first day of ur University and i don't want you to get late.

Yn : ohh !! But how did you wake up in two to six call's also u won't woke up and now u woke up earlier than me ?

Yoongi : Last night i told jeenie to wake up me so that's why.... ( Silent)

Yn : ohh !! So because of ur girlfriend you woke up early ( teasing)

Yoongi : yah u plum cake go and get ready and come to breakfast .

( Yoongi rushed out of the room and yn started laughing)

Time skip :

Yn came out of the washroom and enter's to her closet and started searching the dress and soon she Found a dress and she wore it