paisley bitters.

i dont even know how this happened. i dont have an ounce of confidence and i am nothing interesting really. maybe its just pure luck. 

heres me , your typical everyday teenager. i have scrawny brown hair a few inches past my shoulders , hazel eyes and a smattering of freckles on my nose. im just average , nothing that would cause you to stare.

when i woke up this morning i wasnt expecting anything different. i woke up at 7:30 and threw on my school uniform , tied my hair in a high ponytail , cleaned my room , then went down for breakfast.

i breathed in the sweet smell of syrup as i walked into the kitchen. 

'paisley its pancakes , your favourite.' my mum said as she handed me a plate. i held it out and she stacked it with pancakes. she drizzled on some syrup and dusted some sugar. 

'tell me how they are , i tried making them differently this time' she said as she served herself some.

i sat down and took my first blissful bite. the buttery mixture melted on my tongue. it was light and fluffy. it was perfect. 

'they are great mum - really' i said between mouthfuls. a beam spread across her face.

'i love you paisley. now eat up honey or you'll be late'

once i had finished my pancakes , i buckled up my shoes and got ready for school.

the doorbell rang and my friends piper and maisy were waiting at the door , ready to go to school. i have quite alot of friends , im not a social outcast but im not majorly popular either.

' bye mum ' i called out as i shut the door behind me.

on the way to school , piper was talking about her new designes she had been working on. piper was the  presumptuous one , she was also very creative and aspired to be a fashion designer.

she was telling us about the design competition she was thinking about entering. piper is very engaging and had maisy and i hanging onto her every word.

maisy is the humourous, funny one. she is lively and she makes every day special encasing it with smiles and laughs. 

as we turned up at school we were quite huffed as it was a humid day. we went to put our bags away and i saw him. 

granger.

his beautiful hair , his lashes , his strong set jawline , his green eyes which sparkled like orbs. he has this aura about him , something that i cant turn away from.

granger has always caused me to stare , im drawn to him - but of course , as it always is , he is popular. 

untouchable.

so why would he ever fall for me?

----

hey guys thank you so much for reading this :)

please tell me what you think , this chapter was merely setting a scene , im not going to get into much until i get a bit of feedback so tell me what you like and dont like and please tell me if it is relateable enough! thank you so so much 

x