24| "Now!"

Amelia

"Let's get out of here then." Louis said with small smile. I stepped forward near Harry. He turned his head to look at me but as soon as his eyes met mine he looked away again. I sighed and turned to Louis who I'm sure could feel the tension between us. He gave me the 'what happened' look but I shook my head warning him with my eyes to not question it.

"So what's the plan?" I asked him.

"Well I don't have exactly a plan..." he trailed off and then Harry talked.

"What do you mean you don't have a plan?" he asked him annoyed.

"The only thing I know is that we have to manage to get to my car." Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes at him. I think that was the first time I've seen him do that.It was funny and...cute. Focus Amelia my inner voice said.

"Louis the genious." Harry exclaimed sarcastically.

"I can't think about everything." Louis said defending himself.

"Guys stop." I said with my voice just above a whisper, I was surprised that they heard me.

"Whatever follow me." Harry said and walked out of the cell.Louis looked at me and took my hand pulling me with him as he followed Harry. We started walking up the old and dirty staircase slowly till we reached the dark long corridor.

"Do you have your phone with you?" Harry asked Louis and he started reaching in his pocket with his free hand till he finally found it. I looked around me feeling scared even though I knew it was only us here.This place was creepy and dark.

"Here." Louis said and handed it to him. Harry took it then after pressing some bottons he turned on the flacklight. He directed the light to us and I closed my eyes a bit at the sudden brightness but then I noticed Harry's hard stare.I followed it and saw that he was looking at mine and Louis intertwined hands. I coughed and tried to free my hand from Louis but his grip was strong. He didn't seem to notice what was happening.

"Shall we continue?" Louis asked Harry who shook his head and nodded before turning around and pointing the light in front of him. Now at least we could see where we were going.

"Stay behind me." Harry said his voice came out hoarse and low.I looked down and we started walking fast but carefully and when we reached the big door in the end.Louis let go of my hand walking forwards it.He pressed his ear against it and turned to us.

"You two stay here. I have to make sure that no one is around. If I don't come back fast it means that something happened." he said looking at us.

"Alright." Harry said coldly and Louis looked at me one last time. I smiled weakly at him and he opened the door getting outside. So now it was only me and Harry talk about awkward situation. I looked at him ready to speak but before I could he turned around and sat on the dirty ground with his arms resting on his knees. Now what? He is going to stay silent for the rest of the time? I took a deep breath and knelt down beside him. He didn't even turn to look at me which didn't surprise me at all.

"Harry." I called his name looking at him but he didn't say anything.He kept looking in front of him so I walked and sat there. Now he was forced to face me since I was right in front of him.

"What?" he asked me with a blank expression it seemed like I wasn't even standing there.

"What you saw with Lou-"

"I don't care." he said coldly leaving me speechless with my lips parted. I closed my mouth blinking a few times and then stood up. I felt my heart break a bit at his harsh words.