chapter 1 how you met

OK  this my first time wrighting and i cant spell cus im stupid so dont bully me i run

----------------------------------------

'' MOM! WAKE UPPPPP IS HOLLOWEEEEEEN " cried a small voice from the left of your bed " alright dear go put your costume (I SPELT IT RIGHT FOR ONCE YAY) on i will be up in a few seconds" you said patting the small boys / girls head " okay mummy!" the child ran out the room with light footsteps and hurried there costume on. you got out of bed and saw a cop costume on the right side of your closet and it was kinda slutty but eh it would work you fixed your hair brushed your teeth and put the costume on blah blah blah self care stuff

you walked out the house with your kid and went tick-or-treating with them for a few hours and you noticed a house that had alot of funni stuff like inflatable zombies and other spokki stuffs you looked down at your child (REAL) and asked them " wanna go to that haunted house over there dear? " you said with a soft tone "Yeah! lets go mama!" the child ran over to the house happily when you to reached the house there was a vampire who thew some green smoke at the door way and popped out right wwhen he did you where abt to walk in and his face ( get ready yall) landed in-between your mommy milkers ( lucky guy ong ) you paused and the vampire man froze and pulled himself out and was a blushing mess '' AAAAAAAAAH! IM SO SORRY MA-'' the yelled before stopping and looking up at you ''oh my lord..''  he muttered turning fully red " are you alright sir? " you asked flustered as well '' y-yeah im alright uh come in and..and..get ready to be spooked..!'' he said letting you two in , you and your very epic kool epic cool cool child you birthed like 5 years ago walked though the haunted house getting jumpscared here and there and once it was over you two walked out and the vampire dude gave you a card that had his number on it '' c-call me when you wanna go on a date im streber btw and you?'' streber asked kindly " (Y/N) i will be calling you tonight dear'' you said in a flirty tone with a smirk messing up his hair once you walked off .

you called streber the next day and he picked up quickly " hi streber still wanna go on that date?" you asked '' i would love to! met you at uh 6:30? at ( random ass place) '' he said with a happy tone "yup! cya strebs" '' bye! see you there''