(((((((((::::::

I chose to go on a date with my victim, to use my weapon on him during dinner. I wore a classy dress that can hold the weapon discretely. I had melted down the golden gauntlet into a dagger that would be easy to hide. My necklace, ring, and earrings were also made of the gauntlet gold. I sat down at the table, fiddling with the dagger in my dress. A red-haired, well-dressed man with grey skin entered the restaurant, scanned the dining area, then his gaze landed on me. I put my hands on my lap as he sat down, avoiding eye contact.
     "I usually don't do these things" the man across from me said, breaking the silence, "But I'm glad you came to your senses, Champion." I looked up, my green eyes meeting his red and yellow eyes. "I just needed time to think it over" I replied, trying not to look nervous.
    We made typical small talk, and for someone who's name means romance he was failing miserably at swooning me. I watched as he rubbed his hands together, clearly just as nervous as I was. "You know, you are very brave. Many people I know wouldn't do the things you did." He said, clearing any awkwardness between us. "It really is nothing, if I'm being honest." I retorted. "No, really, I think you're perfect." He said. I looked down, feeling my face heat up. My date smiled, "There you go, you are so pretty when you blush." I smiled back, maybe he wasn't so bad. He was handsome, if it meant anything.
     After another hour of chatting we left the restaurant. "I think I would like to be your champion, Romeo. Maybe we could go on another date." I said. "I knew you would come around, Jesse! I'll set the next date!" He replied, teleporting away. I sighed, taking out my dagger. I couldn't kill him, for I think I fell for him.