Creating Chaos In Hogwarts School Of Witch Craft And Wizardry Since 2013 Baby.

I woke up, hearing something banging against my window... what? Second story floor, un-less you were wearing really high stilts, you can't get up here.

I sat up and then looked out my window, seeing an owl, head butting the window...

Not something you see every day. I un-latched the window and it swooped in, "WAIT! NO! UGH!" I yelled as it swooped at me, I guess they can finally write, 'DEATH BY OWL ATTACK' in the news paper now.

"Stop! Bad bird, bad. SIT!" I cried out as I fell off my bed, then it was silent. I looked up to see the owl was sitting on my bed, staring at me with yellow eyes, and a letter in it's beak? 

Great, I need to go to a crazy asylum... Suddenly, it dropped the letter and flew off, "Well then..." I mused and closed my window.

I put the letter on my night stand and climbed back into bed, let's see, an owl stole someone's letter, then had some weird session, flew into my bed room and dropped it, and flew off.

Either that, or i'm dreaming... let's see in the morning, shall we?

~

"Ronnie, get up"

I groaned into my pillow, "Do I have to?" "Yes. Up, now" I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then looked at my night stand, "Woah!" I grabbed the envelope, and looked at the wax seal, then I flipped it over.

"What. The..."

'Allison Rebecca Stone'

"That's not creepy..." My first and my second name. I'm assuming they've gotten the last name wrong or something... whoever they are. I got up and walked down the stair's and into the kitchen, "Mum, what's this?" I showed her the letter.

She gasp's and rips it from my hand's, "Not again!" 

Not again?

Not again?

Not again?!

"Mum, what do you mean not again?" "It's just, nothing love"

"Mum, it's my letter, can I have it back?"

"No.. i'll hold onto it for just a bit, go and have a shower and change into some clothes, okay?"

"Okay... mum" I walked out of the kitchen and stopped for a second, before peeking around the corner, mum waited a second before she had picked the pan of bacon up and held the letter with the pair of tong's and put the letter in the blue flames.

"Such foolish nonsense..." I heard her mumble, I quickly ran for the stair's, but I bumped into dad.

"Woah, watch it squirt, why the rush?"

"Uh... shower" I say, before running back up the stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed, what was that about?