chapter 1

I am nothing like Wednesday. she's scary and people fear her while others despise her.

things are different for me. instead of people despising me they desire me. me and wednesday are only 4 months apart.

I can make people fall in love with me not just because of my "powers" you normies call them, but because of my looks.

me and Wednesday use our differences as a way to get revenge. she does the killing/hurting part while I distract.

might I add I also have my beloved mothers body . don't be fooled tho I'm just as bad as Wednesday if not worse.

I darken  the hallways with my sister Wednesday. people starting and talking about us left too right. they don't say it to our faces because they're scared.

we arrive at our lockers hearing muffled sounds from inside Wednesday's locker. I open it only too find our brother Pugsley inside.

I take the apple out of his mouth once he hits the floor. "who did this ? tell me now!" I threaten.

"I didn't see it happened all so fast." He replied. I give wednesday the signal . by signal I mean her touching him so she could see who did it.

I have the same visions too. worse.

"It was the jocks." Wednesday says. "We'll make sure they'll ever regret messing with the Addams."

I pull pugsley up to his feet. "run along to class now we have work to do."

-time skip-

I arrive before Wednesday too distract the boys. "Good evening boys." I say as I walk in wearing a oh so short top exposing my chest.

the boys jaws dropped. they quickly turn once they hear wednesdays shoes echoing thru the hallway.

"hey look it's pigs sister." one of the boys say.

"the only people who can toture our brother is us." wednesday says as she drops the deadly fish.

I smile is awe. god I love seeing people get hurt.

-

I gag at the sight of my parents singing and kissing each other. "my little vipers how long are you two gonna give us the cold shoulder?"

"Lurch please remind my parents that we will not be talking to them." Wednesday comments.

"Nevermore will be good for you two." gomez says.

"really? or will it be good because it was good for you guys. I do not want to follow in your steps. neither I or wednesday," I say.

the rest of the ride was silent until we got to nevermore.

-

"nevermore usually doesn't take students mid semester, but given Wednesday and Madelines perfect grades the board has accepted." Weems explains.

" they haven't built a school well enough to keep up both in I doubt this school will be any different." Wednesday says.

"alright let's go meet your roommates!"

-
I stare at Wednesday's roommate , she's very colorful. I zoned out while they were talking about something nothing important.

I snap out of it once I see Wednesday and her roommate get out.

great now it's my fucking turn.

"Alrighty and right this way is your dorm Madeline."

weems opens a door to reveal an empty dorm. "Now this is a dorm that was taken but unfortunately the student got suspended, so for now this is your dorm."

I look around. it's something. "Xavier!" I turn around to see a boy.

"hey you must be madeline?" the boy asks. I nod my head yes.

my parents and weems walk pass us leaving me alone in the dorm with the boy.

"so uhm i guess I'm in charge of you." I look up at the boy , our height difference is ridiculous.

"yeah well I don't need a babysitter." I reply.

"oh?" is the only thing that comes out of the boys mouth.

"i don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help for that matter." I say looking up at the boys eyes.

"m okay so your independent huh?" He reply's leaning down to my eye level.

"yes." I reply quickly turning my head around to break the eye contact.

I walk out of the dorm leaving Xavier alone.

-

Wednesday leaves me and mother alone, although me and her look alike we don't get along.

"just like your sister, don't try to run away Madeline."

"I'll do whatever I want when I want, Mother."

"this school is the best for you."

"is it? or is it only because it was good for you and dad. I do not and I mean do not want to follow in your footsteps."

"now madeline watch your words."

"I'm not like you mother . I will not become you, I will not fall in-love, I will not be told what to do especially by a man, I will not have a family. I will never be like you."

I know my words hurt her but at this moment I don't care.

my mother wipes her tear and gives me a necklace. she doesn't bother answering knowing she could never win an argument against me.

I walk back into the school after my family's car leaves, looking for Wednesday.

I wonder into the halls looking down thinking about what I had told my mother.

I accidentally bump into someone.

"Hey watch where your fucking-." it was the same boy from the dorm.

"Oh it's you." I say.

"Missed me already babe?" He answers.

I gag and not in the good way.

"stop it with the nicknames." I say before walking past him.

-

I walk back to my dorm after judging everyone in this school, finally some rest.

I change into more comfortable clothes. as I'm walking out of my closet from changing I hear a knock.

"I'll be there wait!" I yell .

I sigh and go over to open it.

I open the door to reveal my sister.

this can't be good.