Forever Isn't For Everyone

LUNA P.O.V

"THAT STUPID FUCKING COCKSUCKER"

James pushed me and Rose out of his way.

"What the fuck's going on?" Danny stopped James.

"None of your fucking business, Danny! Now move!" James pushed Danny back in his seat and walked out.

"James! You can't go after him now!" I got out and ran after him.

"Luna, get back. I am not letting him get away with this!"

"JAMES FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" He stopped and turned around.

"You can't solve this. Not right now. You need to calm down and go back inside, please."

"He called you a fucking whore!" James' hands ran through his hair. His frustration was painful to look at.

"I know, James. He's mad and I'm sure he didn't mean it. But if you talk to him now you will ruin your friendship."

He sighed. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

I took his hand and dragged him back to the bus.

"I need to find Sam." Danny seemed pretty worried.

"Danny, he's not willing to talk to anyone right now. We have to let him be alone."

Ben still had his arms wrapped around the unconscious Chiara. Her nose stopped bleeding though.
"What happened?" Danny sat back down again.

"He said we were being disrespectful. And I'm turning James into a mindless slave."

"Absolute bullshit." James pulled me close.

It stayed awfully quiet. I saw Danny, Cam and Ben share looks.

"You think he's right." I turned around and walked into the back.

They all thought I was just some stupid whore. I had turned James into my slave and now he fucks everything up. And it's all my fault.

It's my fault James fucked up last night and this whole argument is my fault too.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I lay down on the sofa.

That silence and those looks were pretty clear. They didn't want me here. I was just a bitch that had stuck around the morning after.

I curled up and closed my eyes. My last memory.

-----

BEN P.O.V

This argument between James and Sam was ridiculous in my opinion. Thankfully James had withdrawn into his bunk and so had Rose.

Danny and Cam couldn't help but chase after Sam. To be fair, I'm glad they did. I needed to be alone with Chiara.

I was still worried sick about Chiara. Her nose had stopped bleeding but she was still unconscious.

I had her close to me. I played a bit with her hair whilst I whispered in her ear. I hoped she'd hear me but I know she didn't.

"Please, I never meant for you to get hurt."

"I am so sorry. I have been the worst to you."

I kissed her cheek and held her head in my hands.

"Chiara, I know you didn't believe me when I said you are the best to ever happen to me."

I sighed and closed my eyes.