The Raikage Daily Life

It was a hot summer day within the Hidden Leaf Village. 

Many people going about their daily lives. It was quite the common sight to see various ninjas from different villages congregate, with peace between one-another prospering....

Meanwhile, within the Hidden Leaf Village's Planet Fitness the 4th Raikage, A was working a sweat. His hot, mocha body glistened through the burning rays of the sun gleaming over him. Benching 1200 pounds (544kg for those with poor choice of weight measurements) his abs were flexing and every Kunoichi within a 10 mile radius were getting wet because of him. 

"RAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!" The Raikage screams the moment he tosses the weights across the room and thus concluding his daily 32 hour workout. That activated the lunk alarm and signaled that he needed a towel. But instead of a towel, multiple Kunoichi's surrounded and licked the sweat off his body. Every pore to crevasse were swept with wet appendage eager to get a taste of that salty taste. The Raikage was a true man in a village of boys, the Alpha male that nobody dared question. 

Horny after that rigorous workout the Raikage decided to head out to one of the sexiest Kunoichi that he knew, Hinata. She was smoking hot and with a voluptuous body that rivaled a super models. Despite knowing her to being a married woman the Raikage tossed aside the women who were still licking and pleading him to FUCK them and jumped in his Lamborghini Gallardo and revved it up to 40,000 RPM (This was an Italian import with special engine system) He got on the freeway near the planet fitness and kicked it into 8th gear like the gate of death, hitting about 600 mph and causing a sonic boom that almost rivaled the song he was listening to that broke the sound barrier, Naruto Shippuden - Opening 13, 0:53 - 0:55 on loop.

As The Raikage was flooring it on the freeway like a badass, Hinata suddenly called him on his Galaxy IPhone 19 Pro Max Z Flip8 and said wrong number. 

"I'm almost there bitch!" He assured and immediately hung up the phone. He can tell from her voice that she wanted him to fuck her, so be it...

He came to a full stop from 700 mph in front of Naruto's residence. These Ferrari's have top notch brakes yo. He got out his sports car and slammed the door to announce his presence with the shattering windows. Naruto was the first to come out, looking concerned at the sound but quickly joyful at the sudden presence of the 4th Raikage. The Hokage did not question the shirtless, sweaty old man with a massive erection poking out between his legs - or even the box of Raikage sized condoms on one hand with a bottle of Viagra on the other.

"Old Man Raikage!! It's so good to see you! What brings you here so suddenly?" Naruto happily greets with open arms.

"Where's Hinata?" He replies, not even bothering to look at Naruto as his sights were focused on the Hokage's abode. 

"Ohhh! She's inside, I was just about to head out but you can make yourself at home. Mi Casa Su Casa!" The Hokage cheerfully proclaims. 

Without a second thought the Raikage pushes Naruto to the side and stomps into the house. Naruto, being oblivious and naïve to what was about to go down, simply shrugs off the Raikage's rudeness and Naruto Runs to do his Hokage duties. (Why doesn't he use a Shadow Clone?)

Inside the Raikage announces himself mightily. Hinata, surprised by the visitor would come out the kitchen where she belonged and be greeted by a sweaty, fully erect Raikage!! She walks up to him and starts eyeballing his dick. He could tell she was staring at it because when he looked at her white eyes, he noticed she was looking at his dick.

"You ready for some PTSD?" The Raikage smirks, ogling at Hinata's sexy ass body while approaching her menacingly "Some pretty thick and strong dick..."

Hinata couldn't deny that she wanted it. Her coochie getting moist and wetter than the Village Hidden in the Rain. This sweaty, ebony man was here to give her something Naruto's micropenis failed to provide. Even with 10 shadow clones fucking her all at once, his dick couldn't compare to the gargantuan size of the Raikage's massive bulge. 

"Now... How you like your tube steak?" The Raikage licking his lips before revealing his massive, veiny dick. Easily the size of 3 24 fl oz monster energy drinks stacked together and as thick as 18 plump hotdogs rubber-banded together "Just kidding bitch, you gonna get it RAW!"

Hinata backed up, falling onto the floor as the Raikage approached her with his beastly cock. His eyes filled with lust and dick pulsing for action. She was a pure hearted woman, her heart belonged to Naruto but her body wanting that dick....

Flashforward 10 minutes later. The Raikage was fucking Hinata with his 30 inch dick going inside her VAGINA, hitting them walls. He was holding her entire body up with his left pinky as he was fucking her brains out. She had 30,000 orgasms, her boobs bouncing with each pump, and the collision of her ass cheeks smacking his hips were thunderous. There was no remanence of a faithful wife left. The Raikage's womb raider making sure to stretch that pussy out to unthinkable lengths. 

Hinata suddenly looked at the Raikage with pleading, watering eyes and struggled cry out to him "H-Harder..." V-TEX just kicked in!! Roaring loud the Raikage speed up rapidly, increased with the assistance of his lightning jutsu. His whole body shocking the poor girl's already broken mind and zapping her pussy with the force of a thousand suns!! Hinata couldn't even feel his dick thrusting, she only felt a giant still rod electrocuting her ham wallet. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Screaming loud and proud, the Raikage stretches his neck, veins prominent and pulsating on his stretched neck as he blew his loud into Hinata so hard the she falls of his dick. There had to have been two pints of cum everywhere. People say the Raikage cums like a pornstar, he wouldn't disagree with them...

He finishes by cumming all around the house, all over pictures of Naruto and on their couch. But he was far from over. Looking at the Twitching Hinata, he knew her body wanted more.

"Shaaaaaadow Clone Juuuuutsuuuuu!!!" Suddenly, 7 raikages bukakke Hinata and get ready for round 2!!

Three fucking her, 3 getting sucked by her, and l fucking her big ass titty. 

After 3 hours of non-stop sex with Naruto's wife, the house was covered in cum and Hinata was left unconscious. But Raikage knew Naruto would get suspicious at his wife's gaping pussy and ebony child he implanted. He did some ninja shit and jammed 4 fingers into Hinata's pussy, screaming out "Transformation Justu!!" Disguising his cum to look like Naruto's he stood up and tossed Hinata a towel so she can clean herself up. But before he left, he took a shit in every toilet without flushing before backflipping into his Maserati and drove home.

9 months later, Boruto was born and Naruto never finds out...

End