Epilogue

(Nemesis Prime sees some visions of some people. The first one is the alternate Mulkiewicz, the second one is an imp who became a Kamen Rider, the third ones are a white haired boy who became a Kamen Rider as well, and a boy who has a watch which allows him to transform into kaijus. He also sees a member of a superhero family, a young boy who wears a suit which is a combination of Captain America and Iron Man, a former student who got the powers of a Kamen Rider and a Power Ranger, a betrayed green haired boy who became a Kamen Rider, a student of a benevolent superhero school who is also a Kamen Rider, someone similar to the white haired boy who became a Super Sentai, a wakandian who is the son of the king of Wakanda, and a young boy who got the powers of a Kamen Rider and a Super Sentai besides having an inner devil.)

(Timeskip)

(Nemesis Prime is seen with his gang gathered.)

N. Prime: From now on, we'll be a single team, all of us. And this team will be known as Nemesis Prime's Multiverse Exploration Force. Any questions?

Natsuki: What do you mean by Multiverse?

(Then Nemesis Prime clicks a button, and it shows the worlds where the ones he saw in his visions are located.)

N. Prime: These are the worlds where the ones I saw in my recent visions are located.

(Then Nemesis shows the logos of Sigma's Winds of Destruction, Offenders of Death, The Villain League, H.Y.D.R.A., League of Darkness, The Horsemen of Apocalypse, The Regime League, Sasha's Russian Army, Desperado Enforcement LLC, etc.)

N. Prime: These are the factions which are part of the faction known as the Ultimate Villainous Alliance.

(Nemesis clicks another button, showing the logos of Kamen Rider Drake's Mega Force, Team Card, Guardians of Life, Unity Academy, New York Academy, Gokaigers, etc.)

N. Prime: And these are the factions which are part of the heroic faction known as the Ultimate Heroic Alliance.

(Then Nemesis Prime finishes his speech before opening a portal.)

N. Prime: Ready, Multiverse Exploration Force?

M. E. F: YEEEEEAAAAAH!

(Then Nemesis Prime and his Multiverse Exploration Force go through a portal, and the screen goes black.)

THE END

=== Cast ===

Nemesis Prime

Sans

Papyrus

Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie

Foxy

Baldy

Bendy

Scott/Ultraman Cosmos (SONOW0409's OC)

Circus Baby

Ballora

Circus Bluesby

Zombie Girl

Monika

Natsuki

Sayori

Yuri

Alice Angel

Chica

Purple Girl

Audrey

Jobb Handy

McBain "Mulkiewicz" Stephenson/Kamen Rider Drake

Martinez "Taylor" Thompson/Kamen Rider Live

Mulkiewicz's Recon Team

Garry "Thomas" Johnson

Uzi

Serial Designation N

Serial Designation J

Serial Designation V

Thad

Doll

Izzy

Khan

Worker Drones Resistance

Max (AlstonChanAlstonChan's OC)

=== Villains ===

William Afton

Huggy Wuggy

The Robot Cult

The Settlement Defense Front

JcJenson

=== Special Appearance ===

Lego Clone Trooper

Noob

Monty Gator

Federation Soldier

Fizzarolli

Robo Fizz

Another Den-O