The love I have for you [𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝘅 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗶]

A/N::// before This starts, I'm a person that is pro-shipper  but that doesn't stop me from enjoying other ships. I will open a Requests page soon so you guys can Request ships you like and I will write them into this here book.

End of A/N

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Story Prompt explanation: One day, Tighnari receives an envelope, the labeling on which indicates that it contains highly-sensitive information for their eyes only. Tighnari opens the envelope, and inside is a short, affectionate, handwritten love letter from Collei.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

TW:// Angst, Fluff

   Tighnari and Collie were on forest patrol that day. New flowers were blooming in the Avidya forest, which tighnari wanted to study. During this, Collei was busy writing in her note-book about what she needed to do later tonight.

"Collei, Are you even listening to me?" Tighnari snapped causing Collei to jump and look in his direction. She muttered before putting her notes away, "Sorry Master Tighnari, I guess I started to space out again."

Tighnari sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Again?! This is the tenth time, Collei! I knew I should have just bought Farbod with me." He grumbled before going back to looking at the unique flower before Collei responded to him. "do.. You regret having me here?" Collei questioned with concern but it sounded more solemn and came from a place of feeling hurt by his words. "No Collei, what I regret is that I brought someone who doesn't pay any attention! You lummox! What is going through your head? It can't Be more important than Forest Ranger work."

Silence filled the location, The tension clearly visible between the two. Tighnari finished staring at the flower before getting up, turning his attention to Collei. He noticed that she was crying. His expression of anger turned to annoyance before sighing, "I have some withering zones to finish getting rid of since the traveler had left. Could you get me some forest rangers to come with me for backup purposes?"

"I can come with you if you want-" "No! ... No Collei, You've done enough." Tighnari responded before heading away from her. Collei watched before her head dropped down, turning on her heels as she walked the path into Gandharva Ville. Being greeted by Amir and Shirin, "Collei, Hello! Where is Master Tighnari?" "He wants you guys to go back up for a withering zone. I'm not allowed to go." Amir looked confused before letting out a sigh and decided to question her, looking at Collei with a cocked eyebrow, "Wait, why not?" "I- uh.. Got some stuff to do and we sort of had an argument. It's probably better to keep the peace." Collei had responded. Amir nodded to Collei to let her know he understood "Got it." Amir continued to turn to Shirin, " Alright Shirin. Let's get going."

Shirin nodded before following after Amir, Turning to Collei she shouted. "Right, Also Collei make sure you stay safe alright?" Collei nodded watching them leave. Going about her patrol she checked the lights and cleaned the statue of the seven of Sumeru. With that she put in her notice before going to her house to write a letter for Tighnari.

Meanwhile with the forest rangers.

Tighnari softly breathed in the now cleansed air, clearing out the withering zone's that were listed with Amir and Shirin. Looking at the two he nodded. "Very good." He turned his attention to Amir, "something wrong, Amir?" Amir shook his head before crossing his arms. "No but did you and Collei have a fight or something? Normally she would go with you now that her Eleazar had cleared up. But this time she didn't. Care to elaborate why?" "I figured she'd need time for herself since all she was doing was zoning out during a lesson of a new species."