Chapter. 4; Like a date?

"My hand was the one you reached for"

"All throughout the Great War"

Wednesday and Anastasia walk in to people fencing. Wednesday walks in between two people fencing, one of them pulls of his mask revealing, Xavier Thorpe, Anastasia walks around them, apologizing, he nods at her.

Things peeks out from behind a bench. Suddenly Rowan falls, he pulls off the mask, "Coach, Coach, she tripped me." He says. "Liar." Anastasia mumbled, he tripped himself. Bianca took off her mask, "It was a clean strike, Rowan." The coach said.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck." Bianca said, "Bitch." Anastasia said, a few people gasped, shocked that she would say that to Bianca. "What was that?" Bianca asked. "I. Said. Bitch." Anastasia said excruciatingly slow. Bianca went to leap at her, but a red mist surrounded her, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You have no idea what I'm capable of." Ana said, releasing her hold on Bianca, she stepped back almost tripping if it wasn't for Xavier, who caught her before she could hit the ground.

A few girls aww'd, while others scoffed jealously.

Bianca scoffed and turned back to the Coach, "Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition? Anyone else want to challenge me?" "I do." Wednesday said, Bianca tried to hurt her sister, and she won't allow it. Bianca turns to look at her, "Oh, you must be the psychopath they let it."

"Bitch." Anastasia mumbled. Xavier smiled a bit. "You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead." Wednesday said. Bianca's face dropped and an ooh was heard.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy." Bianca said. "Are we doing this or not?" Wednesday asked, Bianca raised her eyebrow. "En garde." The Coach said. They started sparring and Wednesday got the first point, "Point to Wednesday." The coach said.

Ana whooped for her sister, Xavier looked at her and chuckled, Anastasia blushed and looked down. Bianca and Wednesday continued sparring and Bianca got the next point, "The score is even." Coach said.

Wednesday and Bianca took off their masks, "That first point was clearly beginner's luck. Let's finish this." Bianca said, as they circled each other. "For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood." Wednesday said.

The hall ooed, what is going to happen? Who's going to win?

Anastasia winced, "This is not going to be good." She whispered, "Why?" Xavier whispered back. "Because. If Wednesday loses, all hell will break loose. She's used to being the best." "It's your decision, Bianca." Coach said.