𝟷𝟻

𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎
(𝚃𝚆)

[𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚘]

Imma end all. Ion wanna be here no mo. Everybody i loved done did me wrong. Nemiah, East, My mama, Barbie, all of em.

Only people that fuck wit me fr is André and Ashton. Then wouldn't miss me fr. I just bring extra shit onto they lives.

I grabbed a bottle of sum i aint read the lable. Then a took half of the bottle. Next thing i know the world was going back and my body hit the floor.

I was shaking and throwing up. That's all i remember.

[𝙽𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊𝚑]

I needed to talk to Kio. I needed to apologize. Not even to get back together to just apologize for doing him dirty and shit.

"Kio" I called out but aint get no answer. I turned the door knob and it was unlocked which was hella weird.

"Kio" I called once again as i went upstairs to find him. I aint really know if he was here but his door unlocked which is hella weird.

"Nakio" I called one last time before i opened his bedroom door.

My heart dropped.

𝟷 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Miah is he good" Ashton asked me as i sat in the hospital chair thinking. "They wont let me go in and they not giving me any answers" I answer bluntly.

Ion know if Nakio die ion think imma be able to function. He my nigga.

Ashton sat next to me wrapping his arm around me giving me a side hug. We ain't really show affection to eachother but in lil moments we did.

André walked back from talking to the lady at the front desk.

"What she say" I asked him. "Man that bitch gone say doctors aren't ready for us to see him like fuck you and them doctors" André said annoyed as hell.

I could tell since he don't even call people out they name unless he pissed off.

After like 5 mintues a doctor came out his room looking at us.

"Is he good" I asked her. "Yes Nakio is fine but he's in a coma" She told me. "Can i see him" I asked. She nodded her head.

I walked in there expecting with Ashton and André following behind me.

"Damn" André said to himself. It was sad seeing yo homie with a bunch of tubes and wires arohnd him.

André made eye contact with Ashton and motioned to the door. Ashton looked at him confused. André sighed and rolled his eyes.

He motioned to me than back at the door. Ashton still looked at him confused. André just pushed Ashton out the door leaving me and Nakio by ourselves.

"Kio i know you can't hear me but i just wanna say im sorry. Im sorry fa the way i treated you and you deserve somebody ten times better than me. I love you and imma get better as a person" I say to him.

I looked at him one last time before i walked out the door.

Im keeping my promise and imma get better and be a better boyfriend for when he wake up.