Y/n's backstory

I was born in Tulsa, as a greaser, just like my parents. They never really cared or wanted to have me so I am always told I was a mistake. I was about nine when I ran away from home and met Dally.  I ran until I couldn't anymore and sat down in an abandoned parking lot and when I finally sat down I heard two boys.

"Dall, come on I'll stay here for the night, I promise I'll be okay." He was younger I could tell probably a year or two younger than me, he had short black hair and a blue jean jacket. The older one looked to be at least two or three years older than me with slicked back dark brown hair. 

"I just worry about you Johnnycakes" I pulled out the switchblade my mother gave me, why would you give a nine year old a switch because you more than likely don't care if they hurt themselves or not, and started to walk over to them.

They saw me right away and when they noticed my switchblade the older one spoke up "Whoa hey we're not gonna hurt you okay? so put it down" I lowered it a little, just enough so I could raise it if a soc showed, "What's your name little buddy?" 

I sat there debating on whether or not I should tell them my real name or give them a fake. "Y/n, Y/n Crimson" I assumed Dally the older got closer "How old are you?" I didn't skip a beat that time "nine" he looked shocked. "You got any family?" I looked him dead in the eyes "No-well I did but they never cared so I ran away." 

Johnny, I think, lifted his head up "I have the same kind of family" Dally looked at me and said "how bout I take you in, I could be the older brother you never had?" I nodded and grabbed my stuff and we walked to his house. 

I dropped my stuff and sat on the couch as I watched him search for the remote and for some reason I asked the dumbest fucking question "What were you doing in that lot?" He looked at me with this death stare.

"Y/n was it? The name's Dallas Winston but you can just call me dall or dally. I learned to only trust certain people so if you need someone to talk to come to me. You'll be going to school with Johnny and I'll be at work or doing stupid shit that might get me in jail so don't worry if Johnny is here and I'm not. Okay?" I nodded. 

It's late at night and a few hours after falling asleep I jolted awake sweating and panting so I got up and went to the kitchen trying to be quiet as not to wake Dall. As always everything I do goes downhill "What are you doing up this late?" 

"Sorry I had a nightmare I didn't mean to wake you" he motioned with his hand for me to come over to him.

"Don't worry kid here you sleep out on the couch I'll sleep in that chair right there okay?" I nodded and complied.

The next day I was going to ride the bus but dally just said he would drive us in one of his friends cars.

We got to school and I heard dally saying something to Johnny "now you listen here she was told to go to you and only you so please help her out and remember she's like a sister to me!"

And with that we went on with our day and nothing bad really happened.

A/n
Listen I know it's bad ik ik but the next one should be better.