First Thoughts

Steven

"Wow. Connie has a sister. They act barely anything alike. I wouldn't have noticed if they hadn't told me. She seems really nice though."

Connie

"I didn't know the Gems adopted a human kid. She definitely acts a lot like them. I wonder if she acts like Steven any at all."

Garnet

"She's simply beautiful. She's very kind. She's certainly a curious human."

Pearl

"I didn't know Greg had someone working at his car wash. She's definitely kind. She likes to learn too. I hope I can see more of her."

Amethyst

"Man that girl has an arm. She's pretty good at these games and she likes to eat as much as I do. I think I'm gonna like this girl."

Peridot

"I don't get why this person is so interested in me. I'm not that interesting. But she certainly smells nice. And she's really pretty. Maybe it won't be bad with her around."

Bismuth

"Man this girl's car got busted good. Surprised she was able to fix it as much as she did before I came along. She's pretty handy. I wonder if she likes building weapons too."

Lapis

"Man Steven has a lot of friends. Didn't know the Gems had another member. She is more shy than the rest of but I kinda like that about her. I wonder if I can get to know her better."