Framed (Ahsoka)

"Shadow, I have some... unpleasant news for you," Rex said, looking shocked. "We have orders to capture Commander Tano."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What for?"

"She killed several people, including clones, and... is considered armed and dangerous."

"She would never do something like that, Captain!"

"I know, but we have our orders."

"But, sir--"

"We are to capture Commander Tano. That's an order!"

"Yes, sir," I said.

We parted ways. I made my way towards the hangar. Jumping into a small ship, I flew towards the lower levels of Coruscant. I landed on level 1313. Hopping out of it, I spotted the Commander putting on a cloak. I rushed towards her.

"Commander!" I whispered loudly.

She looked over, and upon seeing me, she ran off. I ran after her.

"Commander, wait! I'm not here to capture you, I'm here to help you. I came alone," I said, trying to keep up with her.

She slowed, looking at me. "Really? I don't know who to trust anymore, Shadow."

"You can trust me, Commander," I said.

We slowed to a walking pace.

"Don't call me commander anymore, Shadow. Call me Ahsoka."

I nodded. We hopped on a train. We stood in the center, holding onto the pole to keep from falling.

"Hopefully you can keep up," she said. She sighed heavily. "I'm always running now."

"I can try," I said.

"Passes, please," we saw two police officers.

I glanced at Ahsoka. She seemed as calm as ever. We walked towards the door, facing the door. I assumed we would get off at the next stop. When the door opened, we nearly bumped into more policemen.

"That's her!" one of them yelled. "The rogue Jedi!"

We backed up. I stood behind Ahsoka as she pushed them back with the force. I led the way as we ran through the train, the police following us. We ran into people, trying to get away.

"Stop her!" the police yelled.

Someone grabbed me. I struggled to get loose. Ahsoka and I managed to get free, running back. Ahsoka kicked the policemen down. Opening the door with the force, we jumped out. I rolled, grunting at the hard landing. We slid back a little ways. Once we'd stopped moving, we stood up, nodding at the creature we'd nearly run into. We spotted even more police officers. Sighing, we began running. We ran into an elevator, closing the door. The officers managed to shoot the control panel, making us fly down.

"Not good," Ahsoka said.

I noticed a young, blue Twi-lek staring at us. "Umm, Ahsoka?" I said. "There's a child."

She looked down, noticing him as well. "Don't worry little guy. I'll get us out of this," she began looking around.

I braced myself against the wall. "Ahsoka, we're not slowing down!"

"I'll-I'll think of something," she said. "Maybe I can cut a hole in the roof," she leapt up to the roof, taking out her lightsaber and igniting it, beginning to cut a hole in the roof.

The kid and I looked at her for a moment, then looked at each other. I looked to the control panel.

"Ahsoka?" I asked.