04- Ships and ship moments

YEONJUN~~~

JiJun

Pronounced: Jee-Joon

Ship moment:

TXT were at the airport and fans were swarming them like crazy. Jiwoo has Social Anxiety disorder to where she tried to not, but she kept almost started freaking out. Yeonjun noticed and ran up to her through the crowd and wrapped his arms around her waist protectively and pulled her to him to calm her down. Yeah Jiwoo blushed quite a lot.

SOOBIN~~~

SooWoo

Pronunciation: Soo-Woo

Ship moment:

TXT was in an interview which was English which at the time, Jiwoo wasn't quite the best at. Jiwoo felt left out because she couldn't understand what he was saying and she got frustrated when she tried hard to understand but couldn't. Soobin looked over and noticed and held her hand nervously and shyly, blushing a bit when she looked over at him and he started asking some of the questions again in Korean so she could be included.

BEOMGYU~~~

JiGyu

Pronunciation: Jee-Gyoo

Ship moment:

It was practically three in the morning and Beomgyu and Jiwoo were still up partying, wide awake while the other members were still asleep. Beomgyu and Jiwoo decided to play some games when they got hungry so Jiwoo went to get snacks. While she was getting snacks in the kitchen the power went out and she started freaking out a bit. "Beomgyu!?" She then just huddled into a corner because she couldn't see anything and left her phone in her room. After a few minutes Beomgyu came into the kitchen after banging his head on a few things as he led Jiwoo back to the room, but he got lost too, so they just slept on the kitchen floor with Beomgyu's head on Jiwoo's shoulder. The members took so much pictures of them in the morning it's unreal.

TAEHYUN~~~

TaeWoo

Pronunciation: Tay-Woo

Ship moment:

Taehyun and Jiwoo don't have a lot but one of them is when the members were all playing a game together and Jiwoo died so she stood up to get a soda and when she was passing them (she walked behind them so she wouldn't block their view) she tripped over a charger chord and at the same time Taehyun died and he stood up angrily, not knowing Jiwoo was behind him. They both ended up falling and Jiwoo ended up falling directly on him which she started blushing like crazy and the members startd teasing them as she immediately got off. The best part was, they were in a V-live.

HEUNING KAI~~~

JAi

Pronunciation: Jiy (Like Kai but J instead of K)

Ship moment:

TXT were practicing for 0X1=LOVESONG and Jiwoo is known for overworking herself a lot without eating much. Whil they were practicing, (it was just Hyuka and Jiwoo because the others went to bed but Jiwoo wanted to practice more and Hyuka didn't want her to be lonely) Jiwoo started feeling weird. Her legs became weak as she lost balance and collapsed onto the floor. Hyuka, alarmed, ran over to her and started asking if she was okay. Jiwoo told him she was okay and tried standing up, but fell back down again. Hyuka carried her to the members and she rested and they made sure she ate and didn't do anything stressful, they barely let her walk on her own.