6. Jealous client

Happy New year! Sorry for the slow updates. Ever since I finished my exams, I have been experiencing writer's block. I hope I can give you what I promised.

I felt like the lead actress in a movie. Red dress, a handsome gentleman standing beside me, bodyguards behind us, and an expensive-looking restaurant in front of us.

My date offered me his arm which I accepted, and together, we walked into the restaurant. A man in his fifties walked up to my date and greeted him. They discussed briefly, then the man led us upstairs to a more secluded part of the restaurant. A candlelight dinner table had been arranged for us. If the situation was different, I'd be head over heels.

My date pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, and he joined me shortly. His bodyguards disappeared one by one till it was just the two of us.

"You like this place, right?" He asked out of the blue with a facial expression I could not understand.

"Hm? Yes," I replied halfheartedly.

He tucked the edge of his napkin into his shirt in preparation to have his meal. "Be honest. What do you think about the interior?"

I placed my napkin on my lap and picked up the fork. "Why do you ask? Wait, you own this place?"

He nodded. "Bought it from the previous owner, Alfonso, you met him at the door"

Oh... "Congratulations, I wish you a successful business"

He grinned sheepishly before his expression returned to normal. "So..."

"Yeah, the interior is perfect. As someone who has been to a lot of restaurants to meet with clients, you can believe me when I say that this is one the best decors I've ever seen". I smiled politely before returning my attention to my food. I took the first bite and it was super delicious. "Yummy"

I could suddenly feel him burning holes into my skull with his glare. He cleared his throat to get my attention... "When you say 'clients', you mean?"

"Men I have fucked for money" I stated matter-of-factly. Of course, I was being playful.

He punched the table, breaking it into two. The two halves fell to the floor in opposite directions. "Don't. Ever. Say. That. Again."

"I'm sorry. But you know what I do"

He towered over me and cupped my face in his hands. "I don't care. I just don't want you talking about your affairs with other men. Am I clear?"

I watched his expression soften, I knew all he needed was reassurance. "Okay. I'm sorry, Bambino"

He walked over the mess on the floor and returned to his seat. He dialed a number on his phone and ordered another table and dinner. "Sorry about this" He apologized as he tucked his phone into his jacket pocket.

I got up and walked over to him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "It's okay".

He grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap with my legs on either side of his body and our faces a few inches from each other. I could feel his need between my legs. Like the naughty girl that I am, I massaged between his thighs to worsen his state.

He smashed his lips against mine and kissed me hungrily. While I was trying to keep up with his kiss, he brought his fingers to my clit; my body twitched in response and I let out a small cry.

"Shh, Mira" he whispered.

He sure knew how to use his fingers. I tried so hard to control my screams because of the customers downstairs. But just when I was about to climax, he pulled his finger out. "Let's go"

I followed him like a lamb to the car. He opened the door for me and I entered. Soon, we were in motion. I couldn't contain myself, why did he start a fire in me and casually watch me burn?

I saddled him and kissed him, begging him to finish what he started. The house was still far away, I couldn't wait. This stubborn man was enjoying seeing me suffer, he ignored me until we got back. I stuck to him and followed him inside.

He led us to his black and white themed kingsized bedroom. I can't remember how we both go undressed. We wanted each other so badly that nothing else mattered.

Suddenly, one of his men yelled from outside the door. "Boss!!" We ignored him, believing he'll go away. But the bastard called again, and louder this time... "Boss!!"

"What is it, Leo?!" Asked my client angrily.

Leo continued. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Boss, but Mr. Ian is waiting downstairs"

"Damn it!" He gently pushed me off and jumped up to his feet. He wore his clothes quickly and turned to me. "Get dressed and come downstairs, okay?"

"Okay" I watched him leave.

I got dressed and walked downstairs to the living room. The man sitting opposite him was ginger with blue eyes. He smiled wildly when he saw me. There was something awfully familiar about him but I couldn't get my hands on it.

Bambino stretched forth his hand to me and I took it. He kissed the back of my hand and then faced the man. "Allow me to introduce Mira, my wife." He turned to me. "Mira, this is Ian from England, a friend of the family"

"Ian?" I repeated. That name rang a bell.

I stared again at the man. That was when I recognized those eyes... He is a former client!!