who's a naughty boy?

Ayanokoji locked the door behind yagami and began to remove his buttoned up uniform.he pulled down yagami's trousers to reveal his already hard cock.he laid Yagami flat on the bed and took off his underwear.ayanokoji grabbed a singular piece of ice which was in a glass on the bedside table and started to trail it around yagami's collarbone. Ah~ ayanokoji-sempai~the small movement made Yagami shiver.he trailed it down yagami's nipple and rolled it.making Yagami moan.e-aah~ he did the same thing to yagami's other nipple but circling it instead.making Yagami  hard. He brings the ice to yagami's stomach , a small whimper escaped yagami's mouth.eventually, ayanokoji stopped sucking on yagami's nipples.yagami moaned needily,and wined."wait." Ayanokoji said.it was a direct order which made Yagami shivered.it was  possessive and full of authority  but simple. Ayanokoji forced yagami's legs open and gently rubbed the ice on yagami's hole,circling it.
E-wh~sempai~.the ice slowly made it down into Yagami's hole and ayanokoji slipped it right in.
"A-ah~! Senpai- you think your being too rough to me don't you?.."
It's your punishment,who asked you to look at other boys in the first place,only i can fuck you,devour you,make you beg,and leave your hole swollen and needy for my dick.ayanokoji stated possesively.ayanokoji start leaving hickeys on Yagami's collarbone.yagami felt the ice melting inside of him.jolting.ayanokoji caressed yagami's hips with his own,large yet thin,slim yet beautiful hand.before Yagami knew it,ayanokoji plunged two hands in his hole,it was stretching him apart.A~aAh! a-ayanokoji swempai...'with his two fingers still inside Yagami,pounded deep into his hole,ayanokoji grabbed a smaller piece of ice and circled it ,shoving it right after."s-sen..pai..."Yagami was so eager to finish,that he jolted his hip backwards but ayanokoji hold his hips,and slapped his butt.yagami felt the possessiveness and coldness in ayanokoji's touch.so he decided to let ayanokoji dominate him.not like he was already in the first place.
"Don't finish yet,you whore." Ayanokoji stated.Those words made butterflies crept down to yagami's hole. Yagami saw Ayanokoji removing his boxers and pants,that's when he saw it.holy shit...it was so big...they had done this many times,but Yagami was always surprised by ayanokoji's dick.yagami was a very well trained person.well credits to ayanokoji.he trained Yagami to only depend on his dick,remember his dick all the time. Ayanokoji slipped his dick inside yagami.yagami parted his mouth slightly,eyes opened apart.then he screamed,Ayanokoji senpai!!!~ fUCk Me full of You,make ME yours! You already were.ayanokoji stated.then without further warning,Ayanokoji started pounding deep into Yagami,there was no rhythm,so Yagami started screaming.
Then Ayanokoji went deeper and faster.
He then changed the position till Yagami was bent in half,from this angle,ayanokoji could fuck him even faster and deeper.
Yagami said with a hoarse voice, A-ayanokoji s-senpai i-...he said with tears rolling down his eyes."you can take it's kiyotaka said. His hands were on Yagami 's hips.pounding deep into him.soon,he brushed into Yagami's prostrate.making Yagami moaned as lewd as he could.ayanokoji couldn't handle it anymore,he started pounding so hard and fast to Yagami while holding his hips,it might leave a bruise later,Yagami screamed A-AYANOKOJI S-SENPAI!~.kiyotaka cummed deep inside Yagami,he saw yagami's hole fluttering with cum.it was even dripping out.yagami felt the cum inside him it was very hot.tears was flowing as he was overloaded with cum.assoon as kiyotaka finished.he left Yagami cold in the bed lost with words and not having the strength to move nor cry.
The cock was too much for Yagami 's small body.
But it was made for ayanokoji's dick.