Bio

Looks:

Name:Izuku Yagi

Name:Izuku Yagi

Pronouns:He/they

Eye colour:Neon green

Hair colour:Forest green

Iq level:400/500

Quirk/s:Sewing,Gem and voice changer

Hero name and type:"The male fashionista Deku"

Class:1B

Hero costume:

Personality:He has three personalities one for different types of people the 1 is for Monoma and Aoyoma his two best friends which is a complete crackhead

Personality:He has three personalities one for different types of people the 1 is for Monoma and Aoyoma his two best friends which is a complete crackhead.2 is for his famil, Iida and Nezu which is a genius.The last is for his ex friends were he is a psychopath.

Zodiac:Cancer

Sewing:

Ability to make lines of thread sometimes with needless stick to them.Able to turn into a sewing ball and a small line of thread which is good for hiding,able to make clothes appear from thin air and connect anything/one together.

Gem:

Ability to product any gem from rubies to diamonds any shape and form able to make himself completely diamond for self defence people as well but unlike Izuku they can't move around and their stuck in place as long as he alloys them to move and such.Lastly able to make food and drinks out of them.

Voice changer:

Able to copy the voice and change his voice to anyone/thing they can imagine he can make their voice sound like a girl or boy and there is no limit to how long he can use their quirk.