ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 100%

you were locked in a cell, along with everyone else-sasha's family, too

you were locked in a cell, along with everyone else-sasha's family, too. niccolo had made tea for all of you, but you hadn't touched your cup.

the conversation with eren was way harsher than you thought it would be. his words kept mixing with the ones he said when you visited his cell;

"and always remember that i love the kid that's growing inside of you and i love you"

"ever since i was a kid... y/n. i've always hated you"

you knew that eren was acting, then why did it hurt you so much when he said that?

a hand was placed on your shoulder, snapping you out of your thoughts. you turned your head to the side, your eyes locking with mikasa's.

"don't stay with an empty stomach... you're not doing any good to either of you..." she said, giving you the cup of tea.

you looked at it, before you took it from her hands. she rubbed your shoulder, before she sat next to armin on the table.

"armin. can you use your titan to get out of here?" connie asked, looking at the man.

"no. all that would do is blow this town away. the colossal titan isn't agile enough. it's not like eren's..."

"so... why'd eren beat you to a pulp? can't you tell me already?" jean asked.

"he hurt y/n with his words, so i attacked him and he hit me back..." the blond replied.

"huh?" connie questioned, looking at you.

"he hurt y/n? how?" jean continued.

"well..."

"stop it. it's fine" you said, interrupting armin.

"no... it's not. tell me how he hurt her" jean said, eyes still locked on armin.

"hey... isn't that enough, jean?" connie said.

"he's turned into a total piece of shit. he's lost sight of who he is to the point that he'd hurt, not only his closest friend, but his own girlfriend" he added.

"if he was in his right mind... i don't see him doing that without a reason..." jean agreed.

footsteps were heard and you raised your head, your eyes locking on yelena's figure.

"nice to see you again, heroes of shiganshina. it pains me that our reunion must be marred by these iron bars" she said, looking at all of you.

"hey... you're on their side, too?! let us out!" connie said angrily at onyankopon.