No# 29 Tournament part 2.

[B/N'S POV]

It was Cheng's turn again. I'm standing beside Dre and Mr. Han.

The referee then raised his flags, then shouted something in Chinese to start. Cheng and the boy is on their fighting stances while eyeing eachother. Cheng then charged at the boy and did a roundhouse kick. The boy didn't had time to react and he got hit by Cheng and fell on the mat.

I winced at the scene that happened. I look at he boy, laying down at the mat. "Thats gotta hurt" i said nonchalantly, and Dre looked at me in disbelief, he looked at me like I had horns on my head "Of course it hurts. Just look at him" Dre said, while pointing at the boy at the ground, who was groaning in pain.

I could feel him being nervous, and so was I. What if Dre has to fight Cheng in order to win? What if I have to fight him in case Dre got defeated?

I started to overthink, but the noise of the cheering crowd made me stop.

It's suddenly Dre's turn again. Mr. Han gestured him to go over the mat, and Dre walked away.

I didn't watch the whole fight but
Dre won of course. He then walked up to us and high fived me

~~

I saw that it was Ping's turn again. He was going to fight one of Master Li's students. I got intrigued and watched them intently.

Ping tried to sweep kick him but the boy dodged it. Master Li's student didn't have time to react when Ping did a spinning kick in the air, it looks like Ping hit him in the neck or in the face.

I clapped for Ping's victory while Dre looked horrified.

~~

It was Dre's turn. This time, he was fighting one of Cheng's friends. They both went up in the mat, then bowed. Cheng's friend then started doing... whatever he was doing. I stifled a laugh at the scene

Dre looked perplexed, he didn't know what kind of weird ritual the other boy was doing.

The referee also didn't know what to do and just waited for the boy to stop. He then gestured them to fight. The boy then charged at Dre, and started to hit him. But Dre managed to dodge every single one of them

Dre then grabbed the boy's hands to prevent him to hit him again but he let go on his grasp and hit him in his side

The boy tried to hit Dre once more but Dre kept hitting on his arms. Dre then kicked him in the face. The boy fell down then Dre spin kicked him in the face and did his fighting stance. The referee stopped the fight, making Dre advace in the semi finals

I cheered for Dre's win

~~

It was now intermission. Mr. Han was wrapping a bandage around Dre's stomach.

"From now on, the semi finals matches, three points to win" Mr. Han told Dre, still wrapping a bandage around his stomach

"Be kinda hot if i won this thing, huh, Mr. Han?" Dre said, while smiling. He looked kinda excited since he made it to the semi finals "Be kinda hot if you focus" Mr. Han spoke as he gestured his two fingers in his eyes

"Yeah, well, after that" Dre shrugged, and stood up from his seat "Huh, I guess I won't be able to fight since you're about to wreck every single team in this tournament." I said to Dre. He had a proud smile and playfully punched my shoulder.

"First round: Cheng vs Wu Ping" the announcer said, and i almost choke on my saliva. Me and Dre looked at the big screen tv. I didn't look pleased at all.

Cheng vs Ping...

This isn't gonna end well..

Well sucks for whoever gets defeated.

696 words

(Omfg i just copied my other tournament chapter in my other book again, and plus we don't hear from Oliver, May and Harry anymore. Jfc this book is a disaster. I might re-edit the whole ass book and delete Oliver and May out of existence cause all he does is be a person that can make Cheng jealous and May is just a distraction from the book, eventhough she's me.)