1|Summer's gone

Summers gone so get back to school no more playing follow the rules

Tara drove to Mikey's house. Her blue Chevy Camaro had Cyndi Luaper blasting through the speakers. It was the last day of summer and still the air was warm, the sun was casting a blinding glow across Astoria and she sure wasn't spending it at home.

Brand, Andi and Stef were all leaving to go back to college soon, she wanted to say goodbye before they went. In fact, all of the goonies were heading there.

The girl pulled up outside a house and honked her horn. The sound resonated through the boy's house, who had just finished fluffing his hair for the hundredth time. He rushed out to meet his friend before she left him behind, knowing Tara she would do that and he wasn't missing the opportunity to go in her Camaro.

"Are you ever, gonna let me drive this?" Mouth questioned as he buckled in, almost whining.

Mouth's hair had grown longer and he kept it near enough shoulder length.

"And risk having you crash it? Absolutely not." Mouth rolled his eyes and Tara drove off again. The rest of the group were yet to see Tara's car, she had got it recently and picked Mouth up in it a couple of times.

The blue Chevy Camaro was a gift from her mom for her birthday, Tara almost cried when she was handed the keys.

The girl honked her horn as she pulled up to the Walsh residence. Cheering sounded out as she and Mouth got out and the goonies came out onto the porch.

"Neat ride T." Andi commented as she admired Tara's car,

"Thank you." Tara smiled, but it widened as she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

Mikey, who four years ago would be the same height as her, looked down slightly at his girlfriend. He had a growth spurt and now stands at 5'9" whilst Tara stands at 5'5" but it worked perfectly for them.

"When did you get this?" He questioned looking at the car.

"A couple of weeks ago, mom got me it. Looks like your super cool girlfriend can give you a ride to school now. People will stop and stare." Tara grinned.

"You think you can drive me up to college, so I don't have to deal with those two constantly flirting?" Stef joked, everyone joining in with their laughs.

The last day of summer was spent by the goonies doing their usual thing.

Brand and Andi were watching TV.