Bear with me

Okay okay, I know I'm a terrible person for not updating but I was thinking of something, why not just skip ahead to the north pole? I mean it would be easier for me to continue writing from the second and third book while changing some stuff there and there. (Also note that the suggestions will have its own chapter once I'm done with book 1's story)

Okay but here are some IMPORTANT options for you guys to choose when you get to the north pole.

1. Save Tui, Stop the fire nation by yourself (this will change Sokka's romantic life for those who are interested to know about it)

2. Let Tui die, stop the fire nation by yourself

3. Let Tui die and revive em back (for the show), stop the fire nation by the help of avatar. (Same thing like option 1)

4. Destroy the moon by yourself and create another that doesn't need a spirit. (Basically Tui would be more useless but I don't think people are going to choose this.)

5. Make an epic entrance for show off so that the whole world knows your existence.

6. Don't intervene and let things go like the original story.

Update: Since y'all went with option 5, I will start writing but just a heads up, there will be more choices like these BUT there will always be some sort of consequences.

But don't worry about this one, nothing will happen and yes I'll write the story with option 5 and upload it as earlier as I can.

(Also if you have a suggestion for your "Epic Entrance" you can always tell me, and yes I do have one planned in mind but I love hearing your thoughts.)