Prologue

"Asteria, wake up we're gonna be late for our flight!" I hear mum shout at me as she walks down the hall, I roll over in bed and look at the clock on my wall, 4 hours till the flight.

Drama mama.

I get out of bed and drag my feet behind me as I walk towards the bathroom. I take a quick shower and put on my uncle's college sweater. I only have this cause he doesn't have kids to pass it down to so two of my cousins and I got them, Penelope got the hoodie and Iris got the shirt.

I grab my bags and go downstairs, our boxes were taken and delivered to our house in Wolverhampton last night. I look around and remember we don't have bowls. So I just sit there. I slept in a freaking sleeping bag last night cause mum wanted everything in Wolverhampton for some reason.

"We'll grab food on our way to the airport, let's go!" Mum says as she walks downstairs with her bags and suitcase in her hands and on her shoulder. I nod and walk outside as mum closes every window and locks every door.

Mum gets in the car and goes to a cafe, she fetches us some breakfast and comes back.

The airport is busy as we arrive and I can't help but feel a little anxious. I stay close to mum and sit down next to her. I can't believe I'm leaving Greece forever. Well not forever but for a long time.

Our flight is announced and we stand up and board our plane.

Wolverhampton. The town mum grew up in. Let's hope it's as great as she says it is.

Here I come Wolverhampton.