2.

Sunday, a day where you wake up late and forget about any of your problems, stay up past 12:00 am and listen to music, watch movies you haven't seen in a while and just chill. But instead I'm at the mall, buying new books for the school year, walking into every store my mum sees and buying absolutely nothing.

"Oh, do you have an outfit for tonight? 'Cause if you need sonething we can always pass by Guess or Forvever 21?" My mum says after finally deciding to talk about things we might actually need instead of a bed for a dog we don't have, "Nah, I already have something planned." I answer as I look at this cushion with Marilyn Monroe's signature on it.

At that we walk out of the mall with my books and a new blazer for mum. We drive home in silence as the radio plays a Cold Play marathon.

As we arrive home I notice something on our doorstep, what is that? As soon as the cars parked I walk towards the porch. I take a look at it and realize I probably need glasses, its a ball. Its clearly a ball. I look around to see if anyone's around. No one. Just as I'm about to follow mum inside I hear someone behind me.

"Um, excuse me! Hi! I'm Lily, I live across the street," she says pointing to the house in front of mine, "That is my brothers ball, he kicked it over while playing with friends and I've been forced to come fetch it!" She has light brown hair up in a ponytail and hazel-green eyes, she's slightly taller than me and she's wearing cream sweatpants, a blue shirt and some Vans. I nod my head and give her the ball.

"Thanks."

"No problem," first thing I've said this whole conversation! She smiles at me and just as she walks off she turns around, "Do you mind if I ask your name?!" She asks, "Asteria!" I answer her, "Nice meetin' ya, Asteria!" She says saluting me and jogging to her house, she seems cool.

I walk inside and see my mum with a small smile on her face. "Making friends already?" She says looking up at me. "I guess?" I answer her with a small shrug. I walk upstairs and take a shower, its 4:13 and mums work party starts at 5:00 so I should finish.

I walk out the shower and take out a cream button up and a brown flannel  dress, it's tight from my chest and down to my waist, from the waist and down its loose. I put on the outfit and decide what to do with my hair.

"Can I please do your hair?" Mum says popping her head through the door, "You'll look just like Cher from Clueless?" She says trying to convince me, and that immediately sold me.

"Do your magic!" I say to her making a smile appear across her face.

Eventually mum finished my hair and I absolutely loved it. We get in the car with a small clay pot for my mums boss. As we drive a song comes on. The song being called Little Things. My mum turns up the music for me as soon as she heard One Direction and sighs. I sing along to each word as if I'm alone. Just as it ends we arrive at the huge song that belongs to mum's employer.

"Okay let's get inside."

A/N:
Hey lovers!

I just started school break so expect some chapters coming up!
Stick with me, love interest is gonna arrive soon♡