Prologue: The silence in the dark

A/n pov

Blood...... in a room  where  the innocent and pure once  remained to enter  the future world. Blood...it remained painted around the room; like a crimson canvas..  

???:..Rot.... what disgusting smell...so rotten.

A man in chains is seen  on the ground staring  around with no sign of light within his eyes. For him the rotten smell was not unlike that of  molding food. The scent upon him nearly causing vomit to tickle his throat.

???: Why won't it just go already?.....

Hearing the sounds of the innocent giggling tormented the man.  Scratching away at his mind like hammer and nails.

???: Here it comes again...why won't it just stop already.

The sounds continued to slowly get louder; covering a fainter sound.

???: Could you please stop?

He called out but was never answered. 

???: I asked if you would please just stop it?

Still receiving no answer but increasing volume the 2nd sound  aswell. With his body shaking the man could soon make out the 2nd noise.

???: Don't ignore me I said stop it!

Before he knew it the sight of  buzzing flies around him and something else; something much darker.

???: I TOLD YOU TO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!

Jerking his head up once more he saw what the flies were attracted to. The Rotten piles of flesh surrounding him alongside the brutal  viscera hung above him. Before he knew it he growled in anger then raised his head to the ceiling screaming.

???: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALOOOOOOOOONE!!!!

Hearing a  loud ringing he man's eyes snapped open and  jerked around seeing he was  in a cell. Seeing the bed under him he sighed then rubbed his face.

???: (mind) That forsaken dream again.....

Sitting straight up  the man heard the buzzing of a gate door open. Followed bye footsteps were voices echoing through the halls.

Guard 1: So  he's being transferred after all this time huh?

Guard 2:*smirks* Heh  It's almost a shame to see him go... He's probably the most interesting inmate we've gotten in a long time..

Guard 3:  Interesting my ass i'm surprised it took this damn long to get this monster out of our hair.

Guard 4: Huh? The hell are you guys talking about? I miss some shit while I was  vacation?

Guard 1: Oh yeah figures you wouldn't know. While you were banging you wife in Hawaii; you completely missed him.

Guard 2: This guy was responsible for some satanic fucking levels of shit-

Guard 3: ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT SCOTT! I DON'T NEED TO LOSE MY BREAKFAST CUZ YOU'RE SOME MURDER  DOCUMENTARY LOVING, SICK IN THE HEAD SON OF A BITCH!

Scott: Whatever you say...just a reminder though, a cactus is for decor; not being stuck up your ass.

Upon arriving at the man's cell he stared at them  still sitting.

Guard 3: Alright  today is the day. Time for you to stop being our problem

 Time for you to stop being our problem