3rd of December

It's been long and spring ended, The Poe cup was amazing and we won (be posting the details later), it's 3rd of December and it was so cold so I was wearing Xavier's sweater, I went dow to the quad and saw Xavier on a table texting, I went up to him.

- hi xave
I said kissing his soft lips.

-hi lovely
He replied softy, letting his phone down.
We sat there talking and holding hands, i stare at him mesmerized, he is amazing and I'm just me, sometimes I wish I had Bianca's confidence,I ask myself

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater it's just poliéster, but she is way better, I wish I were Bianca. Wish I were...
My eyes got watery at the thought.

- hey babe what's wrong
Xavier ask

- why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater, to Bianca
I said crying

- it's just poliéster
Xave said kissing my hand.

- but she is way better, wish I were Bianca,
I said bursting into tears.
Xavier  went to my side and hug me while kissing my head.

- that's a lie, because I am in love with you, not with her, not with anyone else, just you, cause you are the coolest and most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
I hug Xavier grabbing his shirt and pulling his chest closer to me.now I'm getting colder.

- Annie why are you crying, Xavier did you say something to her, did someone hurt her.
Ryan ask desperately when he approach the table.

- she thinks Bianca is better than her, and doesn't understand why I'm dating her.
Xavier said, I placed my head on his cheats and cry harder, the cold made me start shaking, Ryan sat by my other side and pull me to him, he hug me and I hug back.

- having does insecure moment again dummy?
Ryan ask, I nodded

- it's gonna be ok, here they are gonna see us, let's go to the dorm, it's that ok?
Ryan replied to my nod, I just nodded again
We stand up and went to their dorm, I jump to Xavier's bed and pull be covers up my body and head, they stayed cuddling with me all day, ryan even talk about a girl and how he wanted to ask her out, we ended up convincing him to do it so we left, now it's just me and Xavier.
He got down the blankets and hug my waist while placing his head on the hole of my neck, I rest my head on top of his.

- I love you
He said, and it made me have butterflies

- I love you too
I said kissing his soft hair.
He keep saying that he loves me so much, and that made me realize I was wrong and there are a lot of reasons why I have a amazing relationship with Xavier, I feel safe on his arms only (don't tell Ryan I said that) and he is the one who change everything in me, maybe I was wrong about having a bad time here on nevermore, xave fell asleep and I did too.
I fell asleep with a smile, now I am heather.

———————————————————————————-
Hey guys!
This is a special 3rd do December one, actually I'm wearing a sweater from one of my girlfriends cause I'm single af,
Btw I just found out that yesterday the dude I used to like tell 2 of my friends that he will never like me cause I'm to tall and ugly.
But anyways happy December. ;)