one.

"Glooks ma." Keon said kissing his mother on her cheek. She looked at him like he was crazy while he tried to get around her. "You must've lost your mind." She said as he chuckled lowly.

"Thank you ma'am." He said softly, furrowing his eyebrows softly, staring at his mom.

"Smart ass." She began walking away from him, going back to her greens in her pot. She was cooking soul food for tonight. Her children wanted to come and eat as a family tonight so she decided to cook. "Keon, are your friends coming over for dinner?" Stirring her greens in the pot, she looked down in the oven checking on the Mac and cheese. It was a golden brown color so she was gonna let it cook for a few more minutes.

"Yeah, dean and Melo, Melo might bring his little brother. Is that okay ma?"

"Of course, Ima' need somebody to eat all this na'," She gestured her hand to the food, "Gon head and tell 'em they can come about 8." It was 6:35pm right now.

"Okay ma, when is Nae coming? And is her friends coming too?" He smirked a little looking around the open spaced kitchen.

"She said she wanna have a sleepover and game night with her family or whatever the hell she got up her sleeve na'. All I know is y'all grown selves bet not be acting crazy down here. To grown..." she muttered moving near the yams propped up on the side counter.

"Got you mama, Ima' go hang out at the trap for a few then we gone come back. Bye ma luh you." He said walking out to his car, he comfortably sat down in his car, starting the engine before backing out.

ʚ❤︎ɞ

Getting out of his car, he locked his car truffling up to the broken down stairs. He heard Lil Baby playing inside of the trap house, opening the door he walked inside, coughing from the smoke. Waving his hand in front of his face to move the smoke out of his face. He walked further in the house turning the corner, he saw his friends Dean and Melo sitting on the couch.

"Yurrr."

"Yo nigga, where was you at?" Melo asked as he continued to roll up the blunt in his hand, he started to lick the side.

"I was at my moms house, she cooking and shit. My sister wanna have a fucking sleepover or something wit the whole fam, y'all down?" He asked going over to the other couch to dap up dean, who was quietly on his phone.

"Nigga we ain't the whole family." Melo chuckled looking over at Sleez. "Now you know if my momma don't see yo face, she gon' be on my ass."

Looking up from his phone, Dean begin to join the conversation with his friends. "Y'all heard about the block party 'ole dude throwing?"

"Hell yeah, you talm' bout Jaylen?" Melo asked looking over at the door when his little brother, Stunna came jolting in.

"Wassup young blood." Stunna smiled at his brother Melo, patting his shoulder.

"Fuck outta' here with that shit."

He laughed a little, going around the room, slapping everybody hand.

"Where my nigga at?" Stunna said referring to Lil ke, who had got that name from being so similar to Keon, his older brother, that they called him Lil ke.

"He at some girl house, doing grown shit." Sleez said as the blunt Melo had freshly rolled up, was being passed around, taking a pull from it, he coughed harshly. Hitting at his chest.

"Damn nigga, you skraight?" Stunna said, "Nigga weed always strong as fuck. Im good." Sleez begin making his way to the trash can to spit.

"But yeah onnat sleepover shit Nae tryna get us to do. Y'all going?" Sleez asked as they all pulled from the blunt.