Act One

The Fishers siblings had been waiting for the Conklin's to get to the beach house. But before they arrived Carter was making brownies. She is mixing the batter and Conrad walk ins in and he asked, "What are you making?" She replied,"Brownies."  "I heard brownies!" Jeremiah yelled, running in.  10 minutes later they heard a car pull in.

"There here!" Susannah yelled coming down the stairs. "Connie, go change you wore that yesterday!" She said. Conrad just huffed and went upstairs to change.

Outside

Jeremiah ran outside to meet his friend. Carter stayed inside taking her brownies out the oven.  Heres the thing Belly and Carter seem like they would be friends but they absolutely hated each other. Carter hated Belly with a passion. So instead of going outside she went into her room.

Skip to Dinner

Carter sat by Conrad on the left and Jeremiah
on the right. A/N HAPPY 2023! You all were talking for a bit and Steven then asked the older fisher brother, "Hey, man when are you leaving for the training camp?" A/N I'm keeping Conrad in football till later if I ever update this book again <3 "3 weeks on that Thursday then I come back for the 4th." Conrad said. Carter had to tell her family some how that she won't be staying for the summer but her mother already knew so could she just leave? no. That was an option if she wanted her brothers constantly texting her; so she spoke up. "I just want to let you just know I'm staying with my friends this summer and also not coming back till the 4th. We're going to Miami to one of Ace's family resort so I just wanted to let you know." Carter looked around the room and she saw everyone but her mother's faces shocked. "Who all going to this is resort?" Laurel asked, "My friends from school, and I leave in 2 days they're going to come pick me up." After dinner was over I took a shower did some online shopping then went to bed.

The Next Morning

Carter had been woken up to something clacking against her window. She looked out her window to see her friends Rosa, Sebastian, Ace, Sofia, Jaxon, Noa, Xander, and Logan, but she did notice that her boyfriend was missing, Ares. "Hey guys!, where Ares?" asked Carter. "Turn around" Ares said. "Ares!!" screamed Carter.