synopsis

S E A S O N 3+ S E A S O N 4

S E A S O N 3
+
S E A S O N 4

CLEMENTINE SHELBY WASN'T LIKE her siblings, wether it was the looks and genetics nor was it the rough strong attitude that they carry around themselves so proudly.

Clementine was always alone, she was quite delusional, she'd always say that she'd make it to holly wood and become a big star, she'd wear the most colorful things and put bright makeup, her face and clothes would sometimes be scattered with paint. The Shelby siblings knew that clementine wasn't truly related to them by blood, she was a bastard from their father who had fucked a whore and put her up the duff and dropped the young babe In watery lane.

The Shelby's tried to not make it obvious that there was a difference between them, but she knew that they didn't accept her as a sibling, or a blood family at all, and that's why clementine was so delusional, she was either alone talking to herself, or standing in front of her mirror and acting as a famous movie star. But they didn't really pay attention to her, Polly tried to make her feel welcomed as possible but the girl didn't like to stay around much and always went upstairs to try more of their mothers old dresses and accessories.

Something that Ada Shelby didn't like at all, she didn't like that her step sister was rummaging around her dead mothers stuff and trying it on, clementine wasn't shy and even wore Martha Shelby's dresses around the house or to small party's in the garrison. While she had to wear her aunts and her friends older siblings hand me downs.

John Shelby didn't like when Clementine would fill his eldest daughters head, Katie, with useless dreams of becoming an actress or a painter, When it was during the time of war, Clementine would hold small shows for her aunt and step sister and would make her niece help her with the props and costumes. He would always bother Tommy to tell her to back off, of course Clementine would go crying up in her room if someone raised their voice at her, and John hated it.