1

ONE

ONE.

" OI FINN HURRY UP, will ya! " Arthur Shelby yelled at his younger brother who rolled his eyes as he followed his older brother downstairs into the kitchen of Thomas's Shelby's new mansion, Arrow house. It was a fine place that was way too big for a family of three, but it was elegant and absolutely Thomas's style.

" I'm coming, I'm coming Arthur. " Finn said as he and Isiah Jesus began talking about all the women they saw from Grace Burgess side of the family.
" Tommy! You ought make a map this place is fucking Huge!!! " Arthur joked as he nudged his younger brother john who chuckled and shook his head.

Thomas ignored Arthur as he lighter a cigarette, his body tense as he turned around to the Blinders that circled around him, " Alright boys, were all here.
Today, this is my fucking wedding day. " he said as he stared down all the men around him.

But John interrupted him before he can continue " And you said there'd be no bloody uniforms! "

Tommy rolled his eyes as he turned to John, " Nevertheless.... nevertheless, John Despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on MY carpet. Now for Grace's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those bastards out there are now our family. And if you fuckers do Anything to embaress her. " he said as anger laced his voice.

He took a puff of his cigarette before continuing, "your kin, your cousins, your horses, YOUR FUCKING KIDS, YOU DO ANYTHING TO- "

" Tom. " Isiah interrupted making Thomas fume with anger as he turned to the young Jesus boy yelling " What! "

" What about snow? " he asked mindlessly as Thomas only replied with a single no before trying to calm himself down as John piped in " Yeah there women are sport, I'll say that. "

Thomas shook his hands " No. No. ....No. No cocaine. No cocaine. No SPORT. No telling FORTUNES. No RACING, no sucking petrol out of their fucking cars! And YOU! CHARLIE! stop spinning yarns about me, ok? "

His uncle only smirked as he innocently put a hand to his heart " Aw, I'm just trying to sell you to them Tom. " Isiah and Finn laughed at the joke but were silenced by the Shelby man's cold and harsh glare.

Thomas rubbed his eyes tiredly as he took one last puff from his cigarette, " The main thing is no fighting. " he snapped his fingers as he went to his brother Finn holding his cheeks between his rough hands " OI! No fighting. No fucking fighting. No fighting.... NO, FUCKING, FIGHTING! "

" JAY DARLING HURRY UP! " Clementine called as she stood in front of the hotel mirror checking her violet dazzled dress one last time before opening the door waiting for her husband. " Jay?! " she called and the blonde man appeared trying to tie his bow with frustration smoothing on to his face.

" Fuck! " he said angrily as he then rested his hands on his hip.

Clementine chuckled as she neared her husband  and did his bow for him, as she did the perfect knot she pecked his lips, Jay smiled as he kissed his wife once more making her giggle. She pulled away with a smile, " Jay we have to leave or we'll be late! "  The Gatsby man only smiled as he grabbed the keys to his yellow Rolls Royce.

The two entered the car as Jay then silently made his way to Arrow house while Clementine stayed silent the whole way there, while her husband only talked about new roles for her to audition for.

" Oh Clemmy I just feel that this role will be the one to set you to the stars, all the other actresses are auditioning for it. "

Clem sighed as she rubbed her eyes " I don't know if I could even do a Horror film Jay, that's really hard for me. " she said as she turned her attention to him " I'm only good at musicals and romance films, I'm not sure I'd be so good in a horror film. People might make fun of me for it. "

Jay scoffed as he took a drag from his cigarette, " don't be ridiculous Clementine, your a big deal to the movie industry, no one could make fun of you and if they did, well sweetheart it would be out of jealousy. " Her husband said with support lacing his words.

Clementine laughed softly as she took his hand in hers and began soothingly rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand, " Thank you, my love. "

" No need. "

And as the conversation came to an end, so did their journey as they finally made it to Arrow house. The young Shelby women took a deep breath before stepping out of the bright new car. She turned her head to look at her husband who stubbed his cigarette on the floor and looked back at her, he reached for her hand and she neared hers to his.

The couples hands locked with one another as they elegantly stride to the big brown wooden door.

Apparently it was open.

Clementine glanced at Jay who shrugged and walked in beside her, the two looked around the large entrance and Clementine gasped to herself as she saw a large portrait of her brother Thomas, and a women who was holding a small babe.

She cocked her head to the side as she eerily looked into his eyes before snapped her head to a room that was shining brightly, the sound of laughter filled her ears as she neared the room with Jay slowly walking behind her.

Not too far, or to close.

Jay Gatsby took a good look at his wife as he saw her curious yet expressionless face, it almost seemed numb. Jay never had any siblings so he didn't understand the hate between the Shelby siblings and his wife that seemed to be too strong to break.

He noticed how she would recoil if he ever brought them up, if he ever asked anything of them during their time in Small Heath, Clementine would immediately shut down the conversation and begin a totally different topic.

So Jay didn't mention them as much as he did before, but when hearing that Clementine received a invite to her older brothers wedding, he just had to go.

He needed Clementine to know that there are people who do care and love her, and it wasn't just him and the other million people all over the world who seemed to adore the famous actress.

He knew that she wouldn't feel as loved if it wasn't family's love.

So Jay Gatsby looked at his wife who confidently strides over to the Shelby family with a winning smile as she greeted them all, no hugs or kisses, no loving smiles and happy words. Just a girl who was ready to ruin everything.

CRUELFOOLS